My new .380

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Whaler

Bearcat
A Beretta 84FS
84FS-1.jpg

Wheelyfun44

Single-Sixer
Love the 84/85 series of Beretta pistols!
I used to carry an 85f (single stack) back when our smaller carry gun options were more limited.

TucsonDirt

Single-Sixer
That's nice, I have the big brother 92FS in Inox (stainless).
I think Beretta's are the nicest looking guns!

Whaler

Bearcat
DixieBoy said:
I've long thought that the Beretta 84s are perhaps the most aesthetically pleasing semi-autos made.
Owned one years ago with wood grips (double stack, 13rd.) and foolishly allowed myself to be talked
out of it. Beautiful piece. Thanks for the photo. - DixieBoy

Here she is with her German cousin a SIG P232.

SigBeratta.jpg

Tinman931

Single-Sixer
Very nice looking. Would also like to hear the range report. If you don't mind me asking, what did you give for it?

CraigC

Hawkeye
Nice, I got one a couple months ago and love it! Ammo is not the easiest to find but I found that Georgia Arms will have some of their "canned heat" on the way in just a couple days. :wink:

dougader

Hunter
Wheelyfun44 said:
Love the 84/85 series of Beretta pistols!
I used to carry an 85f (single stack) back when our smaller carry gun options were more limited.

Same here! 8)

mohavesam

Hawkeye
I slept with her cousin for a few years (a perfect Browning BDA in deep blue and glossy walnut) on my headboard. At arm's reach 12-13 rounds of best-quality ammo in my hand was pretty comforting. They always worked (Browning and Beretta 380 guns) and always hit a fist-sized target at hallway distances. At the time I had a hair-trigger Basset Hound alarm system backed up by a grumpy but fast 60# brindle Boxer, with Mr. BDA backing them up!
I recently passed on a single-stack package in like-new condition, and I'm still kicking myself for that!