MK4 vs MK3 Volquartson trigger kit

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Ethang

Blackhawk
After reading a post about the Ebay trigger kit I stupidly searched for a 22/45 trigger kit and bought it... then noticed it was listed for a MK3 not the MK4 that I have. I sent a message to Volquartson as soon as I noticed but have not heard back yet. Are these two kits compatible or am I out of luck? Yes I know, not my best moment. In my defense, the bourbon was really good before I clicked buy now...

After reading a post about the Ebay trigger kit I stupidly searched for a 22/45 trigger kit and bought it... then noticed it was listed for a MK3 not the MK4 that I have. I sent a message to Volquartson as soon as I noticed but have not heard back yet. Are these two kits compatible or am I out of luck? Yes I know, not my best moment. In my defense, the bourbon was really good before I clicked buy now...

Ethang-

With all due respect, "you're doing it wrong."

In order to correct your mistake, you were supposed to buy a MKIII to go with your new trigger kit!
😳 😂 🤪

Last edited:

GasGuzzler

Hunter
I have the Volquartsen parts in my MKIII 22/45 but I chose the MKII hammer and hammer bushings to eliminate the magazine safety. Trigger breaks perfectly at about 1 pound 12 ounces. Reset is effortless. My MKIII is about as stock as my 10/22.

Latest posts