Like a wolf killing sheep in a pen

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Threespears

Single-Sixer
39 years ago McDonalds restaurant in San Diego had a mass shooting. It is one of the first that ICAN REMBER.
not long after that I was talking to a very educated , high IQ , successful Businessman , about the tragedy.

at the time I was a young 21 year old. His statement stopped me cold and has had an impact on me ever since.
he said "ONE PERSON WITH A FIREARM COULD HAVE STOPPED THAT! " Only one.
I have been carrying for years. I hope I will never have to be in the sit that I have to use my hand gun, but I pray that if I am that I won't hesitate. I have had many courses and encouraged everyone to seek training.

Threespears

Single-Sixer
39 years ago McDonalds restaurant in San Diego had a mass shooting. It is one of the first that ICAN REMBER.
not long after that I was talking to a very educated , high IQ , successful Businessman , about the tragedy.

at the time I was a young 21 year old. His statement stopped me cold and has had an impact on me ever since.
he said "ONE PERSON WITH A FIREARM COULD HAVE STOPPED THAT! " Only one.
I have been carrying for years. I hope I will never have to be in the sit that I have to use my hand gun, but I pray that if I am that I won't hesitate. I have had many courses and encouraged everyone to seek training.
By the way my long guns are not far away

Latest posts