Letters on a pair of consecutive BKH3's

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
15483 is the last shipped ROSS variation 6/29/56 and 15484 the next consecutive number shipped 5/7/58 what's up with that.....just thought I would post the letters I received....RR

XRzXMbM.jpg

XyzT8XP.jpg

ZfchSvv.jpg

JCW64

Single-Sixer
That's neat Rod. I also noticed Ruger including a specific day and not just month and year on the ship date. They also named the Southport factory, I guess since there are more than one now.
Congrats on putting those 2 together.

Rod, it makes sense to me. The ROSS guns were shipped when they were made, in 1956. In 1958, the numbering series continued from 15483 to the then-current 15484. That's exactly how they show up in Bob's List. Easy peasy?

Nice letters, complete with full ship dates including exact day, not too usual these days. I have updated The List to include the days. Thanks.

Fantastic pair, those.

:mrgreen:

JPGLSG

Blackhawk
radicalrod said:
15483 is the last shipped ROSS variation 6/29/56 and 15484 the next consecutive number shipped 5/7/58 what's up with that.....just thought I would post the letters I received....RR

XRzXMbM.jpg

XyzT8XP.jpg

RR

Please take these letter down from this post. Your address will be all over the world before you know it. This will not turn out well for you Sir, please believe me.

Respectfully
Jim Gleason JPGLSG

JPGLSG said:
radicalrod said:

XRzXMbM.jpg

XyzT8XP.jpg

RR

Please take these letter down from this post. Your address will be all over the world before you know it. This will not turn out well for you Sir, please believe me.

Respectfully
Jim Gleason JPGLSG
He's know all over the world now!

radicalrod

Hunter
Well if they show up at this address they better show up ready to work....this is my company address.....

Besides they would need to get by MOE the RUGER sniffing dog....I appreciate your concern.....RR

PS I got 5 letters in total and every one had the actual day, month, and year.....

radicalrod said:
Well if they show up at this address they better show up ready to work....this is my company address.....

Besides they would need to get by MOE the RUGER sniffing dog....I appreciate your concern.....RR

Will work for Conc OM Rugers. :D :D
Back, shoulders and knees can't do carpet. :(
I can take a motorcycle apart, but someone else gotta put it back together. :(
I can clean and polish guns, though.
When do I start?
Send the limo to Illinois.

radicalrod

Hunter
GLASSMAN said:
radicalrod said:

Will work for Conc OM Rugers. :D :D
Back, shoulders and knees can't do carpet. :(
I can take a motorcycle apart, but someone else gotta put it back together. :(
I can clean and polish guns, though.
When do I start?
Send the limo to Illinois.

How's your baby diaper changing abilities.....I do a lot of that these days....RR

chet15

Hawkeye
JPGLSG said:
radicalrod said:

XRzXMbM.jpg

XyzT8XP.jpg

RR

Respectfully
Jim Gleason JPGLSG

Really Jim...collectors are more than willing to have show and tell. Those that do this kind of thing see no problem with it whatsoever, and really its good advertising....Radical Rod may be able to purchase more rare guns because of it!
If there was fear mongering for all owners of property, including rare Rugers, Ruger's wouldn't be rare they would be pieces of iron, because nobody would ever see them...and there would be no demand...and "zero" profitability.
We need to share this information, including serial numbers, because without it, knowledge or the hobby does not grow.
Chet15

radicalrod

Hunter
Well how hard is it to find someones address with the internet and google....

Or even the tax roles list at the states web sites....

Paranoia will destroy ya :lol: :lol: :lol: RR

JPGLSG

Blackhawk
RR

I had no intention of blowing up your post and I thought I was PMing you with my message, but it didn't turn out that way. I have really enjoyed hearing about and seeing some of your collection of Rugers sense I have been a member here. Would you mind sharing a photo of those two guns.

I'm not really suffering form Paranoia. However my name and old address got out on the dark web and all kinds of stuff started showing up in my mail box along with a house call from the GBI/FBI, just full of questions they wanted answers to.

Regards

radicalrod

Hunter
JPGLSG said:
RR

I had no intention of blowing up your post and I thought I was PMing you with my message, but it didn't turn out that way. I have really enjoyed hearing about and seeing some of your collection of Rugers sense I have been a member here. Would you mind sharing a photo of those two guns.

I'm not really suffering form Paranoia. However my name and old address got out on the dark web and all kinds of stuff started showing up in my mail box along with a house call from the GBI/FBI, just full of questions they wanted answers to.

Regards

No problem here I have spent a lot of money over the years advertising that address....

I would love to post pics of these two but they are on PHOTOSHITHOLEBUCKET......as are about 1000 other pics I had.....I won't even try and go there again.....they make me very sad....I would have gladly paid them a fair price but $300 a year is INSANE....so until I get energized and take a few hundred more pics......well your in luck found a picture on my phone....here ya go.....RR

ZfchSvv.jpg

JPGLSG

Blackhawk
Nice looking oldies and goodies you have there.

Is this PHOTOSHITHOLEBUCKET you speak of a disease and something that should be avoided at all cost ??

radicalrod

Hunter
Ale-8(1) said:
Amazing.

Now if you can just come up with 14684, the first ROSS, and 14683, if it exists . . .

:mrgreen: :wink: :mrgreen:

I will keep me eye out ....... :D :D :D ......ya never know what you will find....RR