"Happy Days Are Here Again......" ( SS P90 DC )

Help Support Ruger Forum:

HoBoBum

Bearcat
I didn't know how to add musical notes, but that's my song.....
years ago I let a P90 pass thru my hands, and I've wanted it back ever since.....well, today I got a heckuva good deal on a Stainless P90 DC, and literally RAN to the range and was just like a kid in a candy store again.....shoots great, operates as designed, and accurate as can be - what a fine pistol, what a fine day ! :D

hittman

Staff member
Congrats! Good for you.

I too recently found one of these and it's easy for the P90 to become a favorite .45 ACP.

jstanfield103

Blackhawk
I have had one for years, I don't ever remember it having any FTF, FTE,FTL. Never a hick up. They are very accurate. Congratulations.

P90
SR9c
SR40c
LC9

HoBoBum

Bearcat
thanks, guys, I really enjoyed shooting this thing - by the way, how do they act when you feed them reloads/lead , and where is a good (read "cheap") place for magazines
thanks again

hittman

Staff member
P90 mags are not cheap ~ at least compared to some others.

I put a Want To Buy ad in the Classifieds here and picked up a couple of like-new mags for about $50.00 shipped.

You could try that or CDNN.

Flash

Buckeye
They cycle with lead round nose and semi wadcutters. There used to be several P series guns around the local gun shops but their numbers seem to have dried up. I snag them whenever I find them priced right. I'm looking for my seventh.