Good stuff for sale

Help Support Ruger Forum:

chet15

Hawkeye
My photobucket isn't working as fast as I need it to (still have dial-up here in central Iowa) so only have the descriptions of these items below, but please email and I'll attach some pics for you.

RCA gold wire Rep badge, no name....$150.
RCA gold wire Rep badge, Jeff Munnell 1984...$150
Ruger Law Enforcement Products patch (shield shape Type 1 with white canvas material background...$40
Ruger Law Enforcement Products patch (shield shape Type 2 with white thread embroidered background...$40
Armorer School Shield patch (Type 1 embroidered background) $40
Armorer School Shield patch (Type 2 embroidered background) $40
Made in the 200th Year of American Liberty patch (reportedly only a few hundred of these made)...$125.
Prototype Made in the 200th Year of American Liberty patch with red outer border...I only know of two of these, blue border patches also exist...$150
Prototype "RUGER QUALITY FIREARMS MADE IN AMERICA" rectangular patch with gold border and red "RUGER". This was purchased along with the next patch and several other patches in this grouping as a one lot collection from a collector in the mid 1980's who had very close connections at the factory...I believe it to be a prototype, but I have no other history on this one...$75.
Same as above except red "RUGER"...$75.
original Australian patch - 3" diameter, black with silver background with thread back (these are getting tough to find!!) $100.
prototype Australian patch - 3" diameter, orange background, red stitching and black letters...I've only heard of 2 or three of these, thread back...$125.
prototype Australian patch - 3" diameter, rose background with soft yellow eagle and borders, black lettering...I only know of 1 or two others...$150.
prototype patch - 2-1/2" diameter with the same font as the aussie patches, orange background, red eagle and borders, black letters...one of these was purchased in the collection mentioned above and the other I picked up at a later date (I'd always thought of these as prototype aussie patches as well....two available at $75 each.
Original "PISTOLS AND REVOLVERS" patch, 1954-1960 era, with green threads on back...$125.
The holy grail of patches..."Ruger Fire Brigade". When purchased in March 1983, this patch was the first known to be outside of the factory (these were highly regarded by the employee/members of Ruger's Fire Brigade in NH and were not to be let outside the factory). As I remember it at the time there were only seventy-some of these produced...$300.
The holy grail of decals..."RUGER PISTOLS AND REVOLVERS" with 4/57 print date on the back. Of the six I've had which were all the same, this is the best that I had, absolutely mint...$150.
RCA auto patch (the holy grail of RCA patches) with orange background. $150.
RCA 30 year patch (1979), round...$30
RCA oval 1987 patch...$25.
Ruger 1010 brace, Type 1 with fully knurled chuck...$350
Ruger 1010 brace, Type 2 with half knurled chuck (near mint and the best I've seen of this variation), $400.
ARTISAN brace (probably produced after Ruger Corp went into bankruptsy), but is same design as the Ruger 1010, obviously used from leftover Ruger parts...have two available...$150 each.
Seymour Smith brace (the original design which Ruger evidently purchased for or licensed for his manufacture). Obvious earlier design of ratchet slide, but rubber pad and grip just like the Ruger 1010, $100.
Stick drill, chromed gear housing, aluminum knob, Ruger address on front of gear housing near chuck, blued chuck...this one is different than I'd ever seen before with some type of gray plating on the outside of the steel or chrome plated gear housing...$250.
Stick drill, blued gear housing, wood knob...the more common of the stick drills...$225.
grip drill with address at front of gear housing and on handle arm (Type 2) with rectangular grip slot. Lots of bluing left on the grip frame and plenty of original paint on the wheel (aluminum knob)...$250
grip drill with address only at front of gear housing, round grip indentions, wood handle (an "810" electric penciled on the gear housing), but well above average condition for a grip drill...$225.
More items to be listed tonite...
An email holds the items. And I'll email pics once I have your email.
I also have a "Ruger Pistols" Ashtray (one of 200 made in 1958 by E. Cary) that I'll be selling at $400. This is the Holy grail of Ruger ceramics!!
Chet15

RST-4

Bearcat
PM sent on the drills and braces.

Also - an FYI - I may have overlooked it, but I couldn't find your email address in your profile or ad.

Thank you,
Brett

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
Chad I will take the proto firearms america and proto 200th year patchs. I am also looking for the Armorer school patch (sheild) like the blue lettered one but with the black lettering instead.

Prototype Made in the 200th Year of American Liberty patch with red outer border...I only know of two of these, blue border patches also exist...$150
Prototype "RUGER QUALITY FIREARMS MADE IN AMERICA" rectangular patch with gold border and red "RUGER". This was purchased along with the next patch and several other patches in this grouping as a one lot collection from a collector in the mid 1980's who had very close connections at the factory...I believe it to be a prototype, but I have no other history on this one...$75.

chet15

Hawkeye
RST-4 said:
PM sent on the drills and braces.

Also - an FYI - I may have overlooked it, but I couldn't find your email address in your profile or ad.

Thank you,
Brett

email and pics sent.
Chet15

chet15

Hawkeye
RPM Enterprises said:
Chad I will take the proto firearms america and proto 200th year patchs. I am also looking for the Armorer school patch (sheild) like the blue lettered one but with the black lettering instead.

Thanks Rick!
Chet15

chet15

Hawkeye
Updated list

RCA gold wire Rep badge, no name....$150.
RCA gold wire Rep badge, Jeff Munnell 1984...$150
Ruger Law Enforcement Products patch (shield shape Type 1 with white canvas material background...$40
Ruger Law Enforcement Products patch (shield shape Type 2 with white thread embroidered background...$40
Armorer School Shield patch (Type 1 embroidered background) $40 SOLD
Armorer School Shield patch (Type 2 embroidered background) $40 SOLD
Made in the 200th Year of American Liberty patch (reportedly only a few hundred of these made)...$125.
Prototype Made in the 200th Year of American Liberty patch with red outer border...I only know of two of these, blue border patches also exist...$150 SOLD
Prototype "RUGER QUALITY FIREARMS MADE IN AMERICA" rectangular patch with gold border and red "RUGER". This was purchased along with the next patch and several other patches in this grouping as a one lot collection from a collector in the mid 1980's who had very close connections at the factory...I believe it to be a prototype, but I have no other history on this one...$75. SOLD
Same as above except red "RUGER"...$75. SOLD
original Australian patch - 3" diameter, black with silver background with thread back (these are getting tough to find!!) $100.
prototype Australian patch - 3" diameter, orange background, red stitching and black letters...I've only heard of 2 or three of these, thread back...$125.
prototype Australian patch - 3" diameter, rose background with soft yellow eagle and borders, black lettering...I only know of 1 or two others...$150.
prototype patch - 2-1/2" diameter with the same font as the aussie patches, orange background, red eagle and borders, black letters...one of these was purchased in the collection mentioned above and the other I picked up at a later date (I'd always thought of these as prototype aussie patches as well....two available at $75 each.
Original "PISTOLS AND REVOLVERS" patch, 1954-1960 era, with green threads on back...$125.
The holy grail of patches..."Ruger Fire Brigade". When purchased in March 1983, this patch was the first known to be outside of the factory (these were highly regarded by the employee/members of Ruger's Fire Brigade in NH and were not to be let outside the factory). As I remember it at the time there were only seventy-some of these produced...$300. SOLD
The holy grail of decals..."RUGER PISTOLS AND REVOLVERS" with 4/57 print date on the back. Of the six I've had which were all the same, this is the best that I had, absolutely mint...$150. SOLD
RCA auto patch (the holy grail of RCA patches) with orange background. $150.
RCA 30 year patch (1979), round...$30
RCA oval 1987 patch...$25.
Ruger 1010 brace, Type 1 with fully knurled chuck...$350
Ruger 1010 brace, Type 2 with half knurled chuck (near mint and the best I've seen of this variation), $400.
ARTISAN brace (probably produced after Ruger Corp went into bankruptsy), but is same design as the Ruger 1010, obviously used from leftover Ruger parts...have two available...$150 each.
Seymour Smith brace (the original design which Ruger evidently purchased for or licensed for his manufacture). Obvious earlier design of ratchet slide, but rubber pad and grip just like the Ruger 1010, $100.
Stick drill, chromed gear housing, aluminum knob, Ruger address on front of gear housing near chuck, blued chuck...this one is different than I'd ever seen before with some type of gray plating on the outside of the steel or chrome plated gear housing...$250.
Stick drill, blued gear housing, wood knob...the more common of the stick drills...$225.
grip drill with address at front of gear housing and on handle arm (Type 2) with rectangular grip slot. Lots of bluing left on the grip frame and plenty of original paint on the wheel (aluminum knob)...$250
grip drill with address only at front of gear housing, round grip indentions, wood handle (an "810" electric penciled on the gear housing), but well above average condition for a grip drill...$225.
More items to be listed tonite...
An email holds the items. And I'll email pics once I have your email.
I also have a "Ruger Pistols" Ashtray (one of 200 made in 1958 by E. Cary) that I'll be selling at $400. This is the Holy grail of Ruger ceramics!! SOLD
Chet15

BlkHawk73

Hunter
WoW! So VeRy tempting! Was SOOOO close to jumping on the ashtray. Saving $$$$ for a special gift for my son and his smile is worth a lot more than mine. Still....the next list...getting the shakes waiting. :lol: