Glock 21

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Geezer

Single-Sixer
I own several Glocks and my favorite is an old G21. I also have a G30 but the G21 is my favorite. While they may not be as pretty as a gussied up 1911, they are simple and go bang every time you squeeze the trigger.

As they say, you show a 1911 to your friends, you show a Glock to your enemies.

JimEG

Bearcat
I'm really glad that you guys are so happy with all of your Glocks, but the truth of the matter is that this is a Ruger forum and when I come to this website I would prefer to see threads about Rugers. When I feel like reading about FN's I go to the FN forum. I really think that out of courtesy, perhaps you should start and weave your Glock threads on a Glock forum. Just my $0.02

Cheesewhiz

Hunter
JimEG":a2wrfalu said:
I'm really glad that you guys are so happy with all of your Glocks, but the truth of the matter is that this is a Ruger forum and when I come to this website I would prefer to see threads about Rugers. When I feel like reading about FN's I go to the FN forum. I really think that out of courtesy, perhaps you should start and weave your Glock threads on a Glock forum. Just my $0.02

What you don't like to hear two guys give each other massages over their Glocks?

Most of the guys that post about other makes are great guys, I'm a huge CZ fan and there are quite a few others on this forum that feel the same or don't at all. This forum, especially the Semi Auto sub-forum is the best that I have seen and I appreciate the freedom ( in good taste ) that is allowed. I hardly ever agree with most of their opinions but I respect them all the same.

If it helps, it does for me, you can picture them sitting on a balcony wearing bathrobes and grilling up steaks as the sun sets.

ArmedinAZ

Buckeye
JimEG":288yfcw1 said:

Yeah, it's hard to believe a mod didn't delete this thread just because of the title.

JimEG & Cheezy, no disrespect intended, but, why did you bother to read a Glock thread into the 2nd page? :roll:

Yosemite Sam

Hunter
JimEG":h24vs75a said:
Welcome to the forum.

Maybe after you've been around for a while you'll appreciate the diversity here.

-- Sam

one bullet

Single-Sixer
JimEG: See, the great thing about this forum is the majority of the people here have different opinions, tastes, and experiences. I have forum discussions with Christians, Muslins, liberals, conservatives, people from the south, the west, etc, etc, on various subjects on this forum. Not all are firearm related. If a Ruger enthusiast wants to ask about Glocks, Ford trucks, Weber grills, whatever, he is free and welcome to do so. Maybe after you've been around a while longer you may even want to discuss something different. If not that's cool. But I bet the majority of the forum members could not care less about your 2 cents worth on what somebody else is talking about! Here's a novel approach for you, if the subject matter of a thread doesn't interest you, don't open it!

Cheesewhiz

Hunter
ArmedinAZ":wsrhk49q said:
JimEG & Cheezy, no disrespect intended, but, why did you bother to read a Glock thread into the 2nd page? :roll:

Cuz, the Hi-Point thread had not scrambled my brains to the proper doneness.

welder

Buckeye
But I bet the majority of the forum members could not care less about your 2 cents worth on what somebody else is talking about! Here's a novel approach for you, if the subject matter of a thread doesn't interest you, don't open it! QUOTE

One Bullit, you know that makes too much sense. Far far too simple and well, too true. :roll:

I'm really glad that you guys are so happy with all of your Glocks, QUOTE

Could not be happier, literally. And thank you for your approval! It means, well, so much. So much in fact, I'll shall go and buy that G21 tomorrow so I may experience even more joy. By the way, you are aware that GLOCK TALK has a Ruger page, and Beretta page, and Smith page....well you get the picture don't you. They don't seem to be threatened at all by those mean ole Rugers. Come on fella, it's a big play pen.

drew76

Bearcat
one bullet":368e7qmp said:
JimEG: See, the great thing about this forum is the majority of the people here have different opinions, tastes, and experiences. I have forum discussions with Christians, Muslins, liberals, conservatives, people from the south, the west, etc, etc, on various subjects on this forum. Not all are firearm related. If a Ruger enthusiast wants to ask about Glocks, Ford trucks, Weber grills, whatever, he is free and welcome to do so. Maybe after you've been around a while longer you may even want to discuss something different. If not that's cool. But I bet the majority of the forum members could not care less about your 2 cents worth on what somebody else is talking about! Here's a novel approach for you, if the subject matter of a thread doesn't interest you, don't open it!

bub

Single-Sixer
Oh, feel the love!

While the post might not be technically in the right place, it's all good. It's a pretty laid back place here and most things in good taste can be and are discussed. Heck, back before Christmas, I was gushing over the Snuggie my wife got me and gave me for an early Christmas present! If we can discuss Snuggies, which have absolutely no bearing on guns whatsoever, let alone Rugers, then we can and will discuss Glocks! Lighten up and enjoy life! It's too short to go around uptight all the time! Jeez!

Bub

Cheesewhiz

Hunter
bub":15j5q1mp said:
Heck, back before Christmas, I was gushing over the Snuggie my wife got me and gave me for an early Christmas present!
Bub

Oh great, now I have to change the mental picture of bub from a bathrobe to a snuggie. I hope welder doesn't tell me he has a pair of fuzzy slippers.

BTW, I should have mentioned earlier that I think bub and welder are a couple of the great guys on this forum, even if they suffer from Glockitis.

welder

Buckeye
I hope welder doesn't tell me he has a pair of fuzzy slippers. QUOTE

O.K., Cheeze, I won't tell you. But that don't make it so...
:D By the way, do you ever wonder about ole Rev? :shock:

revhigh

Hawkeye
Hey !! Leave me outta this !!! I'm just sitting here in my footie pajamas reading the forum ....

REV