glock 17

Help Support Ruger Forum:

FergusonTO35

Hunter
Even trashed security trade-in and CAI marked reimport Glocks go for $400.00 here. I once saw a 90's Glock 19 with all the finish rubbed off the slide, texturing on the frame worn slick as a dragster tire, and one 10 round AWB era mag under the glass at a shop. I asked about it, thinking I might score a cheap project gun. Couldn't seal the deal, $425.00 and they weren't coming off it. And someone did buy it. :oops:

revhigh

Hawkeye
loaded round said:
Before anyone calls Ruger's junk, have them take a good hard look at their 1911 series pistols. Still want to call them junk?

Just don't ever look under the grips ... or be surprised when you can't get a sight picture because the front sight is gone ... :D. Ignorance is bliss !

REV

loaded round

Hunter
I'll be glad to sponsor you to join the Glock website.

quote="revhigh"]
loaded round said:
Before anyone calls Ruger's junk, have them take a good hard look at their 1911 series pistols. Still want to call them junk?

Just don't ever look under the grips ... or be surprised when you can't get a sight picture because the front sight is gone ... :D. Ignorance is bliss !

REV[/quote]

revhigh

Hawkeye
Already belong ... Haven't been there in years. Only have one Glock (G26) out of 50+ handguns .... Don't really like Glocks ... But like so many knowledgeable gun people know ... Ya gotta give em credit for being ultra reliable, pretty accurate, easy to get cheap parts for, and they hold their value like gold. Don't like the grip, the sight picture over that square slide at all. My G26 is outstandingly accurate for a compact gun. Can't compare to my full size Sigs or CZ's, but very good nevertheless.

REV

FergusonTO35

Hunter
Ya gotta give em credit for being ultra reliable, pretty accurate, easy to get cheap parts for, and they hold their value like gold. Don't like the grip, the sight picture over that square slide at all. My G26 is outstandingly accurate for a compact gun. Can't compare to my full size Sigs or CZ's, but very good nevertheless.

REV

Exactly!

loaded round

Hunter
Revhigh: You're still a good guy regardless, and a fellow Pennsylvanian to boot, so you got to be OK. If you're anywhere near the Valley Forge area, I'll by you a drink from the top shelf stuff.

revhigh said:
Already belong ... Haven't been there in years. Only have one Glock (G26) out of 50+ handguns .... Don't really like Glocks ... But like so many knowledgeable gun people know ... Ya gotta give em credit for being ultra reliable, pretty accurate, easy to get cheap parts for, and they hold their value like gold. Don't like the grip, the sight picture over that square slide at all. My G26 is outstandingly accurate for a compact gun. Can't compare to my full size Sigs or CZ's, but very good nevertheless.

REV

revhigh

Hawkeye
loaded round said:
Revhigh: You're still a good guy regardless, and a fellow Pennsylvanian to boot, so you got to be OK. If you're anywhere near the Valley Forge area, I'll by you a drink from the top shelf stuff.

revhigh said:

REV

LOL ... You too LR ! Glad to return the favor as well. If you're ever in the ABE area give me a shout.

REV

loaded round

Hunter
Will do!

revhigh said:
loaded round said:

revhigh said:

REV

LOL ... You too LR ! Glad to return the favor as well. If you're ever in the ABE area give me a shout.

REV