Found a Ruger SR1911 !

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Chris

Blackhawk
Mullet

I have been looking for one since they were released, the only one I saw in person previously to this one, was at a PA gun show in February, I forget what the dealer was asking, but I remember it being quite high. Had a couple leeds from various forum members, but either they were out of stock or the ffl fee, transfers fee's etc were out of sight.
I paid $675.00 for this one, but you have to understand that I buy a lot of guns from this particular dealer, matter of fact the same day I bought the SR 1911, I bought an old model Single Six light weight, A colt cadet that I have been looking for long time and another Ruger SBH S-47, and a beat up Colt Ace that Intend bring back to life, to so he cuts me a brake.

Hawk

Maybe a compact Sr 1911 model would be nice, didn't talo do a couple black SR's a while back?

Chris

edfardos

Single-Sixer
I'm insanely jealous. Don't 45acp's top out at 850 fps with a 230grainer? I have trouble with the low speed, anyone here shoot smaller/faster bullets? It's technicaly a single action pistol, but I guess that's no different than any other striker pistol. I get weirded out walking around with a cocked pistol. I like my kp944 and I fear change, but that 1911 sure looks sweet! It'd probably lead to tears trying to find one in CA.

bearcat - you're among friends here, and we'd like to get you the help you need! Ruger acquisition syndrome? RAS?

edfardos

Mullet72

Bearcat
me lol ?

Yes I like Ruger quality and costs compared to others. I trust the reliability. I put a lot of reserch and looking into guns before I buy. Shotgun, grabbed Mossberg. Best gun for price. P95, was my first, and only one I bought on whim was SR22. The 10/22 is best gun for the value, and to teach my kid.

Unk

Bearcat
SR1911Pair003.jpg

One for me, one for my son for Christmas...was on LGS wait list a long time for mine, then a week or so for the second.

Stars and planets do line up from time to time.