For the man in black...

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Eaglestroker

Single-Sixer
My grandfather has always seen himself as a man in black. He fills the role pretty well, too. On top of that he is solely responsible for my addiction to making leather and when he mentioned moving into cowboy shooting I told him I'd sponsor the leather. If he gets really serious about it the holsters for a 4 3/4" and 7.5" second gen 357 will get replaced with a more competitive style but for now these will look pretty nice. I'm spotting him the 357 Marlin for now too til he gets his feet wet.

Cholo

Staff member
Outstanding! I've always preferred black leather to light tan. How about posting these pics in the following topic?

http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=157199

gunsbam69

Hunter
If you decide to restock the Marlin in ebony for him holler and I'll help you find some. Gabon is the blackest :mrgreen: That's a fine looking rig stroker. I imagine he's even prouder of your work than you are :D

Eaglestroker

Single-Sixer
Thanks for the kind words all!

Cholo said:
Outstanding! I've always preferred black leather to light tan. How about posting these pics in the following topic?

http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=157199

Thanks Cholo, I do post in that thread and try to add a few at a time. I'll make a submission soon :)

gunsbam69 said:
If you decide to restock the Marlin in ebony for him holler and I'll help you find some. Gabon is the blackest :mrgreen: That's a fine looking rig stroker. I imagine he's even prouder of your work than you are :D

I can imagine a Gabon stock now...my wallet, on the other hand :mrgreen:

Thank you for the compliments. My grandmother and him both enjoy seeing things when I can get them by to show off a little. He's not such a good customer though especially considering the price, can't win em all!