First annual Callshot Fan Club Ruger Christmas Raffle....

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Jeff Hoover

Blackhawk
img_0090.jpg

WHOOOHOOOOO!!!!! They're Here ! They're Here ! FINALLY !!!!!!!!!!

Eric and Wade your OFFICIAL CALLSHOT RUGER BISLEY FLAT TOPS IN .44 SPECIAL ARE HERE! THEY ARE SHIPPING DIRECTLY FROM LIPSEYS TO THE FFL YOU GAVE ME !

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS AND THANKS FOR BEING SUCH GREAT SPORTS ON THE WAIT ! A CALLSHOT SALUTE TO THE BOTH OF YOU !

WE NEED PICTURES OF YOU GUYS WITH YOUR CALLSHOT SHOOTERS !

CONTACT YOUR FFL ASAP SO YOU CAN CLAIM YOUR GUNS ! THEY SHOULD BE THERE ON THURSDAY !!!!!!!!

IMG_0140.jpg

:D :D :D This is like christmas in may :lol:
I want to thank everyone involved who put this together.
I've talked to my ffl and he will call when it arrives.
First year "Callshot Fan Club Bisley" like having Ruger#1 8)
Lets keep this going and start earlier this year.
To me this has always been about Betty and Steve.
Im so proud to be a member of the callshot fan club.
Thank you. Eric Conrad

TULLYMARS

Single-Sixer
I really can't say it any better than what Eric already stated. Thanks to everyone that was a part of this. Being a first year recipient is something I'll always treasure. The Callshot Fan Club Bisley will be a special gun in my collection. :D :D :D There will be pictures as soon as possible. As I'm not as handsome as Mr. Callshot, I may have to hire a model to pose with the prize. Thank you all. Wade Garrett

Jeff Hoover

Blackhawk
COR, callshot is not one to waste anything! He simply swaps the peg leg with his other leg, and wears the right boot ! This way he gets twice the wear out of a pair of boots :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Tully, the real callshot isn't all that much to look at either. THAT is why he uses a stunt double for all pictures he posts. No Forum member, except for a few classified, debriefed, and select members having the highest security clearance have seen the REAL callshot ! The REAL callshot is a hermitt who resides in a cave with only his laptop and digital camera. Sixshot feeds callshot all those ground squirrels, rock chucks, and badgers to him.

The person you see portraying callshot in all the posts is a retired Hai Karate' model and TV star. He is much better looking than the real callshot. Hope this clears things up !?!

callshot

Blackhawk
Jeff Hoover has it all wrong. I used the new boots that haven't ever been worn to make holsters for my sixguns. We can't be too hard on Hoover because he AIN'T NEVER seen the real callshot. Here is a picture of the real callshot the last time he came out of the hermit cave. He is trying to be more selective about the company that he keeps as you all can see.
dsc04283.jpg

As you can see my friend and I don't need to spend time worrying about much. We have it all under control. We congratulate Eric and Wade and look forward to their pictures and stories. Steve

TULLYMARS

Single-Sixer
After much anticipation, I got a Call earlier in the week that a package would be arriving any day. My Callshot Christmas Special has been delivered, and it is a Beauty!

100_4150.jpg

In the spirit of the gun's name sake, here is the very Happy recipient of one of the two First Annual Callshot Christmas Specials. I was unable to hire a model for the photo shoot, so what you see is the actual owner and gun.

100_4162.jpg

100_4169.jpg

My sidekick there is my youngest son, who is just as excited as his Dad. It will be a few days before I'll have a chance to shoot it, but I expect to be very pleased. This is my first Bisley gripped handgun and I'm already hooked on the feel.
Again, I would like to thank everyone who participated and hope we can do it again this year.
Special thanks to Steve and Betty, Jeff Hoover, and Dick, who kind of started this whole thing when he presented Callshot with his Special last year.

Wade :D :D :D

Jeff Hoover

Blackhawk
Wade, truth be known, 2 Dogs, and callshot concocted this raffle. Everyone else just pitched in.

That is a beautifull picture of the gun and leather with the Skeeter book and cast rounds. The other 2 pictures show you definately have, or don't have, as the case may be, what it takes to be in the Fan Club ! :lol: Plaid vest, callshot cap, .44 special Fan club gun, were you wearing Hai Karate' aftershave by chance ?

A peg leg like Steve and Crocs like Dick just might get you Board room status ! You done good hiring that model to pose for your pictures. Handsome fella! So is your son. You did Great all around, first winning the gun, and the posting of your pictures. WOOHOO !!!! Well Done Wade !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

TULLYMARS

Single-Sixer
:oops: Man I sure didn't mean to leave out Fermin in my thank you column. He is behind a lot of the good ideas and deeds on this forum. Typing and thinking at the same time is definitely not my strong suit. Sorry 2 Dogs! I couldn't find any fancy aftershave and my peg leg sure isn't as nice as the ones Callshot sports around wearing.

sixshot

Buckeye
Wade, great photo's! You will get a lot of enjoyment out of that new shooter, guaranteed! 2 Dogs is really an original thinker, he comes up with some very interesting stuff. He's made some nice suggestions to Mike Barranti on holsters that Mike has put into play & they work great.
Now go shoot that new treasure.

Dick

2 dogs

Buckeye
Its all about my dear friend Steve Call who I admire beyond words!

Thank you Steve and Betty for showing us all about what staying together come Hell or Highwater is all about.

My heartfelt congrats to the winners! Loved and laughed at the pics!!

And last, those who I call brothers, WHATS NEXT????

callshot

Blackhawk
Wade, that don't look like the same guy in the picture you sent to me earlier. This one has a larger smile on your face. After shooting that gun, you will probably want to sell or give away all of your other ones. :wink: Looking forward to your stories with it, and hope you can keep it away from all your friends in your shooting circles. Steve

Wade, you better check the family tree. I think you have a twin in Idaho. :lol: :lol: I'm going to be working on my photo posting skills. Callshot gave me some good clues on the phone the other day.
My Callshot special came in yesterday and today I went down and did the paperwork. We get to wait 10 days to take delivery to make some idiot in sacramento happy :( but I did get to look this beauty over. Wades twin with a lower ser.# I told everybody in the store the story behind the gun and all I saw were smiles :) :) I pick it up on the 31st.
If there is anything I can do to help with the next christmas raffle PLEASE let me know.

callshot

Blackhawk
Wade, VERY NICE OUTFIT. What kind of wooden walking stick (leg) do you have there. I can't get my socks to stay up on mine. :roll: I tried a garter once, but everyone kept laughing at it. If you use a right sided holster, you won't shoot your wooden foot off :!: Enjoy
Eric, Glad you got to see it for a moment. I know that once you get it you will need a water cooled barrel on it. :D If you get caught in one of those California fires, be sure to take your shooter with you when you evacuate. :wink: Enjoy Steve