First annual Callshot Fan Club Ruger Christmas Raffle....

Help Support Ruger Forum:

2 dogs

Buckeye
Yes, you read it right. Callshots gonna hold a raffle for Rugerforum members! Only Ten US dollars per chance. BUT you gotta be a member of the Rugerforum.

It just so happens that Callshot happens to be a Board Member of his credit union so he is at the bank all the time anyhow, we have Hoover, President of the Callshot Fan Club who is a FFL holder who I volunteered to help us out with ordering, and of course myself, Callshot Fan Club Sgt. at Arms, to break any tie votes and deal with the unruly like The Meathammer and Zues. We also got permission from the Rugerforum.com site owner to use this venue as a means of communication. Rugerforum.com is in no other way involved!!!

Now you have to send in your own ballots. If you mail Steve an envelope with Ten bucks in it, be sure it has your return address to include your Rugerforum handle and he will simply clip off a business card size of your envelope and toss it in the drawing jar. UNLESS your name is Axehandle, then it will go in the wastebasket. HOWEVER, if you plan to send 100 bucks, then above wont work, so you gotta send TEN slips to toss in the ballot box. They should look like this, and here is the correct address to send them into:

Steve Call
aka Callshot
250 Court Street
Soda Springs, Idaho
83276-1534

A business card or simular slip of paper will do. Post here if you are in. We also need to know what kind of Ruger you would like to win so post that too. We are unsure at this time how much we will get in the kitty, so its hard to say how many winners we will have. For example if we get 500 bucks why were only going to have one winner at best. But if we get 5000 bucks well that moves us up the ladder quite a bit as far as a winners list. Postal money order or some simular funds are preferred.

Our own Miss Betty aka Moisha will be doing the drawing until we exhaust our funds. Any money left over not sufficient to buy another Ruger firearms will be donated to MS. It shall be the duty and the responsibility of all Callshot Fan Club members to get the word out to other friends and sites.
Join the Rugerforum and Callshot Fan Club today and be a WINNER!!!

Last, The Dawgs, Hoover, and Callshot will be setting this one out! Drawing will take place on Christmas Day whenever Betty gets the urge so HURRY and get your ballots in!!!

2 dogs

Buckeye
We have 20296 registered members. Can you imagine the potential here.....dont be bashful!!!

tek4260

Buckeye
Ill have some money on the way later today or in the morning!

I want the prize to be the "newly introduced" 480 SBH. I figure 20296x$10 should be enough for Ruger to make us a run :D

Oh yea, 4 5/8" and blued while I am dreaming

mb111263

Single-Sixer
I am in for a chance or two!

Can't decide between a 4" Redhawk or another 44 special...

Envelope will be going out in the morning...

Fowler

Single-Sixer
I'll be in for a couple at least. I'll shake the money tree and see what the handgun gods think I should toss in the hat!

tookalisten

Blackhawk
Count me in for one. My wish is any .44; but it should wear a pair of Six Shot's handmade grips.

Update - check placed in the mail today.

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
contender said:
While I haven't had any "official" notice of being a member of the Callshot Fan club,, I surely feel as if I should be a charter member. In any event,, I'm gonna play in this game. It should be a lot of fun!
We need more of us to join in.

Contender,
I agree 100% that we should get involved for this worthy cause! I did not see anything in 2 Dogs post mentioning "offical" notification or "Charter Membership" so I find the first part of your post to be personal sour grapes and uncalled for in this post! JM.02!

I would like to Thank the Officers of the Callshot Fan Club for this chance to win a gun and raise some money for a Good Cause. Keep it up guys!
Terry

contender

Ruger Guru
T.A. Whoa,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!! I was NOT trying to ruffle any feathers,, it was ALL in jest,,, and and in NO way meant to be taken wrong. Please,, if ANYBODY,,,,,,,, thinks that,, know that I'm truly just having fun here. NOTHING at all was intended to sound like "sour grapes," in ANY form. I think Steve & Jeff who have met me would know that. And I truly hope 2 dogs realizes it as well.
So,, 2 dogs,, if my post offended you in any way,, I apologize,,,!!!
I think the world of all of the guys,, "Callshot fan club" officers,, members or whatever,,,!

Ok, I like the idea of a fundraiser with some proceeds going to MS. However, I'm disappointed that we would just be sending our "leftovers." So I propose modified rules.

1. Approximately X% of the funds collected go to the MS charity of Moisha's choice on behalf of RugerForum.com members. Let's agree on a value for X. I propose 40%, but y'all decide.

2. The total amount of funds collected shall be divided in half.

3. Names are drawn and "whole" guns purchased. This means that if, out of the X% used to purchased prizes, there are remaining funds insufficient to purchase another prize then then that should be combined with the amount set aside for the donation and sent to the charity.

Feel free to tell me to go pound sand, but it is Christmas after all (and its for a good cause).

2 dogs

Buckeye
Lumbering buff, I think thats a noble idea and certainly worthy of pursuit HOWEVER, this raffle is strictly for Rugerforum Members and as close to 100% of funds collected as possible for this raffle will so be used as clearly stated above.

Now, if you want to open another thread, and do another fundraiser, please do so and provide me with an address. I cannot participate in this raffle but would be the first to participate in yours!

All my best,
fermin

2 dogs

Buckeye
Contender, there is no such "Official Notice" that has been sent to anyone. All one needs is to be an admirer of Steve Call and the example he sets forth as a Man and a Husband and that person is a member of the Callshot Fan Club.

Hence, there is no issue, and no apology is required.

Any other discussion on this matter should be taken to PM.

COR

Blackhawk
Any chance the winner could get a Huckleberry shake too?

It's a great idea Fermin!

My entries are headed toward Callshot tomorrow!

I am blessed with more than enough guns but I guess one of the new 327 Blackhawks would be my "wish".

2 dogs

Buckeye
Thank you Curt. Please do me the courtesy of posting a link to this thread on Garys forum. Dont forget to ask permission!!!