First annual Callshot Fan Club Ruger Christmas Raffle....

Help Support Ruger Forum:

callshot

Blackhawk
Interest :?: :?: What is that :?: :?: In today's market if you and I are interested that is about all anybody can get. :evil: :x Steve

sixshot

Buckeye
I'm thinking that old Callshot should have got my card today, maybe not, but its on its way. I hope they get a boat load of cards in the next few days. :lol:

Dick

TULLYMARS

Single-Sixer
Hey Eric, my b-day is July 26. Maybe that had something to do with our luck in the raffle. You are so right about it being about Steve and Betty. I think about them every day. I've really enjoyed hearing about the cards and such they've received for Valentine's.

Jeff Hoover

Blackhawk
Eric & Wade, just got off the phone with Lipseys. Guns are still not in, but I set up the shipping so that when they do arrive, they will ship directly to your FFL from Lipseys ! This will save on shipping costs and time. Hopefully soon guys !

TULLYMARS

Single-Sixer
Thanks for keeping us posted Jeff. I think callshot is just as excited about our guns we are. Right now it's snowing again and just to crappy outside to enjoy a shootin session anyway. It just wouldn't be right to fire the first shots at an indoor range. I've got my gun bucket finished and a couple of hundred Skeeter loads ready when it arrives.

TULLYMARS

Single-Sixer
callshot said:
Wade, you shouldn't shoot sheet with a Fan Club 44 Special. :p :wink: Hope it gets there soon. Steve

Don't worry Steve, as long as jeff, fermin,and yourself are around I'm only a third rate sheet shooter at best. As a matter of fact, if I'm ever given a proper name, my request is for Cant Hit S--t. :shock: :wink: :wink:

Jeff Hoover

Blackhawk
Still waiting :shock: ! Saw they received some 4 5/8ths a few weeks ago. Hopefully the 5.5" will follow. Was promised the first two that arrive. Arrangements have been made to ship directly to the winners FFL's, from Lipseys, to save time with shipping !

Jeff Hoover

Blackhawk
:roll: :roll: :roll: Still waiting !!! :shock: :shock: :shock: I'm told anytime guys ! We haven't forgotten you guys !!! Thanks for your patience !!! It will be well worth it !

As stated in the previous post we are promised the 1st 2 guns thru the door at Lipseys. They will ship directly to the FFL you provided !

Jeff, thanks for the update :D
When I log on to the forum the first place I go is to the gallery.
I see the LONG winter is coming to a end in the worlds greatest play ground. I love the stories the boys tell. Callshot better get some good floor mats before sixshot has sunflowers growing on the floorboards. What if he spills a huckleberry shake down there?? If your going out there this year maybe you should go before all the critters become coyote dinner or head out for Flatgates place :lol:
Thanks again and hope your weather is changing for the good.
Eric

TULLYMARS

Single-Sixer
Thanks for staying on top of it Jeff. No worries here about the specials, we'll get em when we get em. I,m excited now buy the wounded warrior thing that Sixshot has in the works. Can't wait till fall so we can hear about the hunt.

sixshot

Buckeye
Eric & Tully, I'm thinking Tank went & spent your money on a Taurus :lol: . He won't make it out to Idaho this year but several of us will be getting together in New Mexico in about 3 weeks, its gonna be fun! :shock: Lots of shooting, eating & lying, there's going to be some big stories being told. The only guy that tells the truth is Barranti....& he's being hanging out with Tank!

Dick

2 dogs

Buckeye
I know for a fact he spent it! My sources say he's been dancing at the local strip club on weekends trying to make up the money. Only problem is he keeps bending the stage pole before he can get any one dollar bills in his Callshot Custom T-back Leopard Thong.

TULLYMARS

Single-Sixer
That's way too funny. I've only seen pictures of Jeff on the forum, and I just can't see him makin' enough dancing to buy a water gun. Course we ain't seen him in those thongs either. Could be a real money maker where he's from. :shock: :shock:

Jeff Hoover

Blackhawk
Aww heck, Fermie ! You paid me $200 last weekend for a lap dance at your favorite watering hole/ taco bar ! You even had a happy ending ! Free tacos for guys with no necks ! :lol:

We all know callshot has the money locked away, safe and sound !