English walnut grips from start to finish

Help Support Ruger Forum:

LSCG

Buckeye
I could do that if I had a brain

well now I've never been accused of having a brain. 😆. i do have the best thing a person can go through this life with and that's God.

you see, when i was starting out i'd see grips from other makers like Cary Chapman, Roy Fishpaw, Sack Peterson and Rob Rowen and be in awe of the work they could do and the beautiful material they were using. I asked God for the help I needed to be a better craftsman than i was and I believe He gave it to me. everything I have and am i owe to Him.

Last edited:

magpouch

Single-Sixer
Zane you work speaks for itself, the grips I have been lucky enough to get from you are fantastic functional art. Thank you for sharing your skills with us!

caryc

Hawkeye
well now I've never been accused of having a brain. 😆. i do have the best thing a person can go through this life with and that's God.

you see, when i was starting out i'd see grips from other makers like Cary Chapman, Roy Fishpaw, Sack Peterson and Rob Rowen and be in awe of the work they could do and the beautiful material they were using. I asked God for the help I needed to be a better craftsman than i was and I believe He gave it to me. everything I have and am i owe to Him.
Zane, Thanks for the recognition. Sounds like you got started the same way I did. One never knows what they can do until they try. Just think of how many excellent pairs of grips never got made just because the person was too scared to try. I've always admired your work. What a great post.