Color Quiz

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Cooperhawk

Buckeye
This is a fun little color test to see how well your eyes differentiate between subtle color variations. Let’s see how your eye’s stack up against the competition.

https://www.eyesocialeyes.com/color-quiz

Somehow these old eyes got them all. :D

Hugh

Buckeye
Splendid! Your sight is incredibly sharp. You got everything right! You scored in the top 5%, which is really hard to get. Is it the carrots you eat? What’s your secret? Share on Facebook and tell us

Very interesting. I have defective color perception and never passed a color test during my Navy career.

Jeepnik

Hawkeye
I also got them all. But I fear it is rigged. I just did it twice. First time actually looking and making a decision based on what I saw. The second time I just clicked all of the ones on the left. Got the same score.

Cooperhawk

Buckeye
Jeepnik said:
I also got them all. But I fear it is rigged. I just did it twice. First time actually looking and making a decision based on what I saw. The second time I just clicked all of the ones on the left. Got the same score.

Yeah, I wondered about that. Figured you guys would figure it out for me. :D

Coop

Blackhawk
I got 16 for 16.

This test, however, does not pick up colorblindness. I am serious red to green colorblind, which washed me out of USAF flight training school in 1964. It also makes it very hard to shoot sporting clays in the middle of the summer with heavy green leafy backgrounds.

Fun test, BTW.

graygun

Hunter
Everyone passes...wheee!

Edit: BTW,it said I had a perfect score,too. I know I guessed on several. I'm not a good proofreader though.

Skidboot

Single-Sixer
Well, if it's rigged, it's not completely rigged. The first time I took it, I got them all. So I went back and did it again; this time I clicked on the far right box each time. I failed and was told to put on glasses.

Snake45

Hawkeye
Eye of an Eagle

Wow! You answered all correctly and have scored the highest possible score! You have an impressive sight! You have the ability to notice the tiniest nuances and details, and nothing gets past you! Congratulations to you!
Yeah, I'm pretty good at this for a "white guy." [Ducks for cover.]

Wow. 16/16 !

But my wife makes fun of me cuz I can only see or describe the basic 6 colors. I don't get mauves and taupes. But I do get light blue, dark blue, light or dark green, etc. :shock:

I could describe a pink house to my wife, and she'd immediately correct me and say it's salmon or peach. :?

WAYNO.

Colonialgirl

Hawkeye
Splendid! Your sight is incredibly sharp. You got everything right! You scored in the top 3%, which is really hard to get. Is it the carrots you eat? What’s your secret? Share on Facebook and tell us.

Well, Truthfully having spent over 25 years in the paint and coatings industry, starting out with excellent color difference vision (100% on a much more complicated test) and having it ENHANCED by an old time paint tinter who taught me to see what a batch color lacked to make it match the standard perfectly; I guess it was no "test" at all.

SAY; Got any pearls you want sorted for color??

tinman

Buckeye
"Laser Vision
Splendid! Your sight is incredibly sharp. You got everything right! You scored in the top 3%, which is really hard to get. Is it the carrots you eat? What’s your secret? "

I also don't do the "taupe, mauve, lavender" thing.........but think I did pretty good for a guy whose specialty has been pickin the black eyeball of squirrel out of heavy foliage. 8)

Colonialgirl

Hawkeye
tinman said:
I also don't do the "taupe, mauve, lavender" thing.........but think I did pretty good for a guy whose specialty has been pickin the black eyeball of squirrel out of heavy foliage. 8)

BUT, BUT, Doesn't that spoil the brain for cooking and eating? It's been years, but I seem to recall that amongst my "Oklahoma " relatives, that was considered a CHOICE tidbit.

picketpin

Buckeye
Most are (one tone more white or one shade more black) there are a few that are two but not many. I got 16x16. A very valuable skill in fine and commercial art. On the other hand my brother RG is severely red/green color blind. He 's the best person I've ever seen for looking for deer. For him they are a distinct shade of gray and absolutely "POP" out from the slightly different gray background.

RWT

Tenbore

Single-Sixer
Wow! You answered all correctly and have scored the highest possible score! You have an impressive sight! You have the ability to notice the tiniest nuances and details, and nothing gets past you! Congratulations to you!

Got them all. Very surprising.

cas6969

Buckeye
Is the "test" to see how many times you will do it? I got 100% the first time. Shocking for a very colorblind guy.

Second time I just clicked the left most box every time. Fail.

Third time I bounced around at random. Fail.

Fourth time I tried to do it legit again and got 3% wrong.

Some kind of test, I just doubt it has to do with color. :wink:

Latest posts