CCW Break-a-way pants

Help Support Ruger Forum:

They always show how well stuff like this works while standing. I think it would be nearly impossible to access the gun while sitting and yes when you sit, the muzzle will pointed at some very important parts(other than the femoral artery of the opposite leg).

I would hope any of those pistols he is drawing it actually in a holster in the pocket. I was totally against any pocket carry until I watched a Hickock45 YouTube video and then I realized the advantage of having your hand on the pistol if you are in a questionable situation...

Still, I agree I don't like where those pistols in the video were pointed.... not that important an organ these days for me... but there is a very important artery just on the other side.

dweis

Blackhawk
I do not pocket carry, but if I did I would not buy the pants. If you keep the size of the holstered gun in reasonable proportion to the pocket size drawing should not be an issue. Also I just would not want to answer the question "what are those two snaps on your pocket for," which I expect observant people might ask.

"Also I just would not want to answer the question "what are those two snaps on your pocket for," which I expect observant people might ask."
Correct response: "That's for quick access to my cholostomy bag. Wanna see it?"

Simmonsburg

Single-Sixer
Trigger exposed to any finger that happens to slip into the trigger guard, from the moment your hand goes into the pocket.

Seems like a bad idea.

Latest posts