Cats SUCK... Dogs RULE...Case CLOSED

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Rick Courtright

Hawkeye
TitanX said:
For me, cats sort of represent the government.

You give, and give, and give, and get nothing back! :lol:

Hi,

Easy, there, Titan: my "Democats" might be offended! ;)

BTW, cleaning their boxes reminds me you DO get something back from the gubb'mint...

Edited to add a gentleman's sig line from another forum I visit now and again:

"Of all God's creatures, there is only one that cannot be made slave of the leash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve the man, but it would deteriorate the cat."
― Mark Twain

Rick C

e3mrk

Bearcat
Cats rule!!!

NinjaCat.jpg

Hugh

Buckeye
I've always been a dog person, but a cat; she who must be combed every day, does live with me. Here's a little reminder about who really does rule:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7znI_Kpzbs

Hugh said:
I've always been a dog person, but a cat; she who must be combed every day, does live with me. Here's a little reminder about who really does rule:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7znI_Kpzbs
That hurt me to watch. I would have swatted the dumb cats into submission. Cursed bullies!
gramps, who doesn't have cats

coach

Hunter
We love our critters don't we? My daughter bought a rabbit that stayed with us for awhile and I got a bit attached to it. Even the dog liked her. Previously they had only been varmints to be shot.

I have had both and like both but am a DOG person! I have told Kenneth that at some point in the future I want a kitten and a puppy. His comment is when? I grew up with a pup and kitten who I had until my late teens/early twenties and both of them were wonderful companions. Most of the dogs I have had have been rescues and often a little older like the two Goldens we have now. Neither one is a spring chicken but both are fun and playful mutts that I feel grateful that they picked me to be their human when I was at the shelter, the fact that they loved my husband before we got married was just proof I picked the right guy even if he is a bit strange and goofy.

I used to raise, sell and show Angora rabbits. We kept a few in the house. They used litter boxes like a cat. Quite frankly, I will take a pet rabbit over a cat any day, and yes their sh** doesn't stink! :shock: JMO :mrgreen:
gramps