"Canadian Carry Shotguns - Short Barrels Are Legal"

Help Support Ruger Forum:

There may be something wrong with the link - I clicked on it and as it was playing a Mc Affe pop-up appeared warning about the site and my password manager popped up to change my password.
A. I am not covered by Mc Affe.
B. Didn't initiate a password change.

I don't know for sure if it was the site or a bit of evil on my machine - I exited, did a deep scan & clean and didn't unearth anything.

Suffice to say I am not following the link again.

ffe

There may be something wrong with the link - I clicked on it and as it was playing a Mc Affe pop-up appeared warning about the site and my password manager popped up to change my password.

I don't know for sure if it was the site or a bit of evil on my machine - I exited, did a deep scan & clean and didn't unearth anything.

It's a regular article at Ammoland.com - you can go to that web site, click on "MENU", then click on "GUN RIGHTS", and it's currently about the 3rd article down. I never watch videos on the net, so I didn't check the video they link, but I've never heard of anyone having any kind of security issues at the Ammoland site.

As always FWIW, YMMV, etc., etc.
:)

Last edited:

Paul B

Hunter

It's a scam. I've been hit by the Mc Afee thing and Norton as well. They usually show as a pop up and lock up your computer. What has worked for me in go out of the site I'm on and shut the computer down. Open up again go to the offending site and see if it happens again. Usually it's gone until they hit you again on another site. Anyway, that's what has worked for me. Every year or so I take my Apple down to where I bought it and have then do a complete s an and clean up. I'm on an Apple if that makes any difference.
Paul B.

"You'll shoot your fingers off, kid!"
IMG_1085.jpeg

I would guess the recoil would be significant, but less unpleasant than being taken advantage of by a wild animal.

Last edited:

Latest posts