Camaro "The Mighty Mouse" Update

Help Support Ruger Forum:

kentdep said:
Lee Martin said:
It's a 502 stroked to 540. 14:1 with a 250 hit on top.

Wicked! And I thought the '57 Nomad my dad and I built was cool!

I sure like the Camaro WJ. Keep us posted.

Jay

Hey Jay,
Good to hear from you. I see your post on the SASS wire every so often
I'll bet you wish you still had that five seven. Those Nomads were pretty cool. They were trying to make a sporty station wagon. Now just how practical is a two door wagon?? :roll: They sure looked good.
When Son and I started on the Camaro in 85. I told him he was to NEVER get rid of it. Looks like my advice worked out. I'm probably as happy about restoring it has he is :D
Keep up the good shooting Grasshopper Ketchup :wink:

kentdep

Single-Sixer
Oh we still have the Nomad.

It is pretty cool too. 454, Merlin heads, 10.5-1 compression pistons, Edelbrock dual plane intake manifold, HEI ignition, headers, Doug Nash 5 speed transmission, Ford 9 inch and disk breaks on all four corners.

Fun car to drive.

Are you still shooting a lot of sass matches? I have been busy making a lot of rifle sights for the game. That has been going well and keeping me pretty busy after I get home from my M-F job.

Jay

kentdep said:
Oh we still have the Nomad.

It is pretty cool too. 454, Merlin heads, 10.5-1 compression pistons, Edelbrock dual plane intake manifold, HEI ignition, headers, Doug Nash 5 speed transmission, Ford 9 inch and disk breaks on all four corners.

Fun car to drive.

Are you still shooting a lot of sass matches? I have been busy making a lot of rifle sights for the game. That has been going well and keeping me pretty busy after I get home from my M-F job.

Jay

WOW Sounds like a great set up and glad you still have it. Post some pictures of it I would like to see it.
I have still been shooting, but not quite as many of the big matches.
Did the LA Bayou Blast and Texas State Match. Came in 1st in LA and 2nd in TX both in Frontiersman, 1st in Plainsman in TX.
Have been spending a lot of time with Son and Grandson since they are only 200 miles away. I have been waiting for over 20 years to be able to do that. They come ahead of the shooting. :D