CALLSHOT & FERMINATOR BULLETS

Help Support Ruger Forum:

callshot

Blackhawk
I am sure that the badger did smell my aftershave and other sweet odors. Dick's shot sounded good but I couldn't see the badger from where I was guarding the highway. The one problem I had tonight is that I didn't chew any seeds. :oops: A hamburger,fries and a drink don't cut it in this game. Oh well, just another day in paradise. :p Steve

Excellent men, you guy's have way to much fun! Here they aint even coming out at daybreak, it was 82 degrees here for the low today at 5:45 am, three more days and we get some weather in the low 60's at daybreak, maybe see some then. For now I am enjoy-en the A.C. as 1hit 103 degrees today and just mist the century mark the last 4 days. Get ready Jeff It's gonna hit you the next 3 or 4 days. stay high Dick Steve, I would if I could but 500 feet is hard to come buy here :lol:

M'BOGO

Buckeye
Great shooting guys!

So, when are you going to start marketing SIXSHOTS magick sunflower beans?

Can't wait to see what the label promises.... They lengthen, they strengthen, they remove lipstick stains from your collar! They'll find you a job, IT is a job! Never loose the remote again. They will entertain visiting relatives, turns a sandwich into a feast. Cures a broken heart. Don't settle for less, don't hesitate. Inspired by Tom Waits.

The large print givith, but the small print takith away...

Callshot, I see the Cantshoot comments coming to an end!

Good stuff...