Throw Back Thursday...with callshot

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Jeff Hoover

Blackhawk
This post was funny back then and still funny now. Shows what the effects of cabin fever can do to a man.

http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=81839

callshot

Blackhawk
Verrrrry fun nny, Jeff. I still have those nails! Lately I just use the emery wheel grinder to keep things trimmed and in check! :p :wink:

Please don't show the old pictures of the sun dress and the leopard skin thong. :cry: :roll: You need to call me before posting pictures so that the identity theft police don't come get me with the white jacket with all those straps. Also, I'm having trouble finding anyone to date or marry since these pictures keep appearing! :shock: :? If you need me to, I'll send you some recently approved pictures. :lol:

Why don't you spend a little time volunteering at the senior center or something else constructive. 8) :D

Yur buddy. Steve

contender

Ruger Guru
Now callshot, 'ol Tank was just reminding us how unique you are. Besides, if'n you are worried about finding any of those buffalo gals to marry, just go to cooking outdoors & they'll come a running!

callshot

Blackhawk
Tyrone, I'm looking for an igloo squaw. That way I can hunt seals and polar bears. I had to buy a new pick-up to haul here around. I got it white so as to camouflage it during a snow storm. Won't have much time to visit here as I'll be sitting around chewing blubber.