Blue moon watchers.........

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Bob Wright

Hawkeye
Shelby Farms is a large urban park owned by the City of Memphis, some 5,000 acres of park land, plus the adjacent AgriCenter, an experimental farming venture. Lots of wide open space there being my point. So, last evening, Nita and I drove to a vantage point to watch the moon rise. (I know, I know.)

A few other folks had the same idea, including one family with a little girl about three or four years old. And I'm dressed like this, though not brandishing the Ruger:

That sweet little darling looked up at me and asked, "Are you the farmer of Shelby Farms?"

Bob Wright

Colonialgirl

Hawkeye
It was CRYSTAL CLEAR last night here in Florida; I think I could even see the Moon Lander with the Binocs !!
:wink: :wink: :roll:

Bear Paw Jack

Hawkeye
Bob, has anyone ever told you, you remind me of James Arness (Matt Dillon) :) Especially with that gun in your hand.

Lone Wolf McQuade

Single-Sixer
Saw a beautiful pale orange full moon rise Friday evening while a bunch of us were out swimming. Then at 9.27PM we saw the International Space Station go over head being visible for a good five minutes. Great free entertainment.