Bighorns

Help Support Ruger Forum:

twobisquit

Single-Sixer
The big ram crossed the road and went over the backside of the hill. I thought he was gone. The ewe stopped there long enough for me to get the camera.

chiefbg

Single-Sixer
Ya know, I honestly convinced myself that this was a joke where you say there are two animals and a couple of others say they see it when in fact there is only one. I looked at this photo several times today trying to figure out whether or not I was being taken in before I finally saw the second set of horns. Now I really feel like a fool... :oops: :shock:

twobisquit

Single-Sixer
I think it was only about 25 yards away, Tyrone.The picture was taken several miles east of Zion National Park. I went down there in late April to photograph petroglyphs an came to the conclusion that I could spend the next 20 years down there. (if I won a lottery) :(

Southern Utah was my first guess as to location. I did however spend 5 minutes looking for that second bighorn. It looks like he has his eye on you directly.

Wow 25 yards is pretty close. Neat picture.

gatling

Blackhawk
Awesome photo. Had that same "two fer" effect one time with a javelina and her baby. Thanks for posting it.