Anyone have any info on this

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Reminds me of a braggadocios high school classmate (but not a friend) who, after having "turned on, tuned in and dropped out" for decades in San Francisco, re-surfaced at our 50th high school reunion. He told all kinds of heroic Viet Naaaaam war stories (we all knew he'd been a draft dodger - its why he disappeared in SF), and said he especially liked one of that era's best musician. You know...Clarance Clearwater.

Uh huh.

Description:
Manufactured in 1985. This pistol features floral scroll engraving on the barrel, receiver, frame and grip straps. Equipped with a fixed front target sight with adjustable rear target, white outlined notch sight, blue serrated trigger, Mag-na-port bull barrel and checkered walnut grips with thumb rest. Complete with a wood Mag-na-port Safari Club International commemorative presentation case, extra magazine, Mag-na-port International patch and two keys.
Rating Definition:
Near new with only slight handling marks. The case is excellent with a few minor dings. Mechanically excellent.

Sold - $1150

chet15

Hawkeye

Chances are Mag-Na-Port purchased the guns and had them done as after-factory customizations. Ruger's serial number lookup page indicates these are old enough that the number isn't on file at Ruger as a "digital" record.
But... one may get the gun to letter as being shipped with the walnut grip panels.
Chet15

Johnnu2

Hunter
It looks like a 12 year old got his hands on his father's Gravermeister... not bad for a 12 year old really.

Sadly, another fool and his $900 have been parted... :cool:

IMHO of course,
J.

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
@RPM Enterprises :

I'm glad you bought it. I considered buying it but then I'd have to shoot it.

Did it go into the back of the safe or did you pop it's cherry?
It was delivered yesterday. Haven't really had time to look at it yet. Maybe tonight. It will go in one of the safes like all the others and never see the light of day for awhile. Just thought it was interesting.

Latest posts