An AR-15 the terrorists might not like

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Rick Courtright

Hawkeye
Hi,

For you AR fans, here's one that should stir up a bit of controversy for a while. From a Florida company, it's not one Islamist terrorists might want to stand in line to buy:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/09/04/florida-gun-maker-produces-assault-rifle-never-to-be-used-by-muslim-terrorists/?intcmp=ob_article_footer_text&intcmp=obnetwork

:)

Rick C

tinman

Buckeye
The best part..........................."Thomas also told the paper the safety selector that controls the Crusader's trigger has three settings: Peace, War and God Wills It."

Jeepnik

Hawkeye
Geesh, that just gave me a brilliant idea. I'm stealing it from the Viet Nam era. Massive aerial spraying of the country, especially the food crops with bacon grease. Brilliant, not only gets rid of terrorists and terrorist makers, but the crops will die and the land will still be useless for decades. And not a nuke in sight. :twisted:

And the fun thing is you really don't have to do much. Their own ignorance will do the work. Remember the how the folks on the Indian subcontinent would use the British ammo because the rumor was it was coated in animal fat.

Acorn

Buckeye
Jeepnik said:
Geesh, that just gave me a brilliant idea. I'm stealing it from the Viet Nam era. Massive aerial spraying of the country, especially the food crops with bacon grease. Brilliant, not only gets rid of terrorists and terrorist makers, but the crops will die and the land will still be useless for decades. And not a nuke in sight. :twisted:

And the fun thing is you really don't have to do much. Their own ignorance will do the work. Remember the how the folks on the Indian subcontinent would use the British ammo because the rumor was it was coated in animal fat.
If they need volunteers to eat all that bacon, I'm in!

Pat-inCO

Hawkeye
When the group decided that it was offensive, why didn't someone remind
them of how offensive it was to have a small group of muslims kill several
thousand people, on American soil on September 11th, 2001?

Their actions were FAR more offensive than something etched in the side
of a firearm.

They want to yell about something,
tell them to look in a mirror to see the problem. :evil:

graygun

Hunter
It must mean "auto" if likened to a M-16 which has three settings: "safe","semi","auto".

Latest posts