Ammo prices.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

bigbillyboy

Buckeye
The Dunhams website is showing a "sale " with federal or cci /blazer at $13.99 per fifty rounds . I see these sales and go look at my inventory and realize I'm ok 👌. But it makes a guy want to buy more ......😉. All the years of empty shelves and sky high prices have had an effect ................

vlavalle

Single-Sixer
The Dunhams website is showing a "sale " with federal or cci /blazer at $13.99 per fifty rounds . I see these sales and go look at my inventory and realize I'm ok 👌. But it makes a guy want to buy more ......😉. All the years of empty shelves and sky high prices have had an effect ................
Yes, most pricing (not all, like Cheaperthqndirt, have gone down quite noticeably. The availability has also gone up quite a bit, which was terrible during the 2.5 years of COVID. If you really want the best ammo prices, get my 3,500 entries ballistics file. Just message me here and I will email it yo you. Or just email me at [email protected]. This is a PDF, and not really usable on a smart phone - the file is way too wide, and way too long.

NukeRef

Bearcat
Academy Sports has 250 round boxes of 115gr 9mm for $59.99. With shipping and sales tax I got 1000 rounds for $272 delivered to my doorstep. It's store-branded Monarch, made by Prvi Partisan.

bigbillyboy

Buckeye
I checked Magazine Warehouse and my take on it is, nobody has the best price on e dry single item. But it's worth checking on the key items.
I agree , something here and there may not be the best way once shipping from several vendors is figured in . I do keep on the lookout for the free shipping ,sometimes my neighbor and my Son in law combine with me to get a deal .👍

hittman

Staff member
Well this is embarrassing ,,,,,,, 😡

Yes …. 9mm, I didn't read the caliber in his pictures. Sorry.

The boxes are identical otherwise!

Well I hate to burst everyone bubbles but I am still loading coated lead 9mm for $6 per box of 50.

158gr SWC coated lead in 38 and 357 for $8 a box of 50.

240gr SWC coated lead in 44mag for $10 per box of 50.

Also just loaded up a pile of 55gr FMJ in 223 at $15 per box of 50.

Unbelievable you say---not when I am using scrounged/free brass, vintage powders, and vintage 2 cent primers.

:) Some of us stocked up when the prices were still a bargain.

Now if the sun would just make a showing so we can get out there and make some more brass empty.