- Jan 21, 2008
hello all, its been awhile since i posted thought i would give yall a question i need anwered and don't know what to do. i have got two p95's i bought a few months ago, i have fired one and keeping the other as stand in if my other 95 goes bad for some reason. well my wife has been saving and surprised me with $300, and i have bit of a problem. i only have 125 rds of hollowpoint ammo and 40 rds of fmj, and my local shop has p95's on sale $290 otd for blue and $320 otd for stainless. so should i buy ammo now and wait about another 6 months for a gun?, or get the gun on sale and wait on shooting? thanks for any help.