50 round 10/22 mag by Ruger!!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

mdewitt71

Single-Sixer
It's just 2 mags molded together.....you still got to flip the mag after 25 rounds.
Cool but, I will pass..... especially at that price.

BrittB

Single-Sixer
Can't afford ammo for them anyway. I was just over at Auction arms checking out 22lr ammo and people have lost their minds! Midway doesn't have anything either.

GasGuzzler

Hunter
There have been several for sale here for weeks. eBay had some when they were so crazy they couldn't keep them off. I think there was an ad as recent as two days ago here. Not uncommon, just pricey right now.

Yiddil

Single-Sixer
I too have seen the price of ammo be just crazy!
The Bx's and 2 Bxs are good items with a terrible price on the open market.
As long as people will pay these crazy prices, they will remain high and over inflated...don't and they will come down eventually...same with gas ...when people stop buying,,,the price goes down:) Darn shame!@#$%^&
Just say no! until they come down...I saw the BX2 selling for 129.00 somewhere already.
I just got a lot of 10 rounders and added the agnators thingies and have another option thats reasonable:)
Dosn't help me find ammo though.......crazy!

Bullseye57

Single-Sixer
Was it Steve McQuinn in some WWII movie that had that set up for his sub machine gun? Only problem is when you drop into the prone position the reversed mag gets a wad of dirt in it....

He had three magazines cobbled together with tape for his M-3 Grease Gun.

R,
Bullseye

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Ppl always want lighter, lighter, lighter and complain about loading mags yet want these? 50 rounds to load and then the weight... :roll: I'll pass and leve 'em to the mall ninjas and all the Tactical Teds. :)

CraigC

Hawkeye
mdewitt71 said:
It's just 2 mags molded together.....you still got to flip the mag after 25 rounds.
Cool but, I will pass..... especially at that price.
Yep, it's not really a 50rd magazine, just two 25rd mags molded together.

BlkHawk73 said:
I'll pass and leve 'em to the mall ninjas and all the Tactical Teds.
Is that really necessary or are you just trying to be provocative?

Bearcat
Ratrod said:
CDNN Just sent me an email and they have these mags for $69.99

I called as soon as I got the email and they told me they sold out in 15 minutes.