4th Annual Ruger Collectors Display Show, Boise, Idaho

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Terry T

Buckeye
Calif. contingient home safely.
Thanks, Hank, for another great time in Beautiful icy and snowy (but dang cold (2F Sunday morning) :shock: ) Boise.
Yes! Boise Blaster has a safe mate! :D
Terry T

Terry T

Buckeye
It was a bit of a hike through the snow to the show! :shock:

P1102356_zps802e1f79.jpg

Boise was cold and snowy, not to mention icy all weekend.

P1112357_zps83f14e95.jpg

P1112358_zpsa83bd29b.jpg

But... here are some SP-101s

P1112359_zpsbd85909b.jpg

P1112360_zps225618a8.jpg

And some GP-100s

P1112361_zpscc6a524a.jpg

P1112362_zps379be7f0.jpg

And... a safe mate for the Boise Blaster! :D

P1122366_zps94127ba7.jpg

I'm sure some others will have more and better photos of the other displays (fabulous!) and the dinner.
Terry T

OldRugerMan

Blackhawk
More pics of show Sunday morning (early). A great banquet was held Saturday evening at Lindy's - Prime rib! and Drawing for some great prizes, thanks Hank. Sorry I don't have all the names, awards or pics of rugerboi's and Dennis' old Army displays. Sorry Greg and Dennis, I thought I had some. Also many sales tables with some really good stuff including Don & Linda Garlitz sales table. I'm sure there will be more photos coming soon from those with cameras. Everyone had a great time and I think there were at least a dozen displays. Hope to see everyone at the next one!

Hank Green with Vaquero's
DSCF4851.jpg

Susie Green manned the Red Eagle News table most of the time along with her son
DSCF4853.jpg

One of the Green's display's
DSCF4854.jpg

My display of M77's - Serial numbers 39 (with Vertical rings on loan from Terry Wolosek), 383 (no Bolt Guide) and 2049 (Steel Floor plate and trigger guard)
DSCF4855.jpg

My display of 77/22's - No 77/22 logo, 701- prefix Hornet and Hornet with scaled down M77 front sight ramp. Display won Most Educational
DSCF4856.jpg

Steve Adamson with Lightweights. Steve brought the Best Gun of the Show - A Lightweight 357
DSCF4857.jpg

Matt Jones display of P Series
DSCF4859.jpg

Terry Tawny's SP101 7 GP100's
DSCF4860.jpg

Kim with her 44 Magnum display - Great display!
DSCF4861.jpg

Dennis Collingwood with his Speed Sixes
DSCF4863.jpg

hutchman

Blackhawk
Great pictures. I hated to miss this one, but it was good that I did not come down......ended up with a fever and the flu Sunday morning. Would have made an interesting drive home.

RugerBoi

Single-Sixer
I tell Ya! Just when you think if the temperature won't keep them away the snow will!!! In from Californian comes Dennis and Terry and set up the best double action displays that can be done. The fine, eye catching displays and informational treatment, makes everyone that sees them go "Wow"...Then in off the frosty hiway comes Steve and proceeds to set up the most impressive round-up of lightweights, topped off with a well placed and rare (one of 3) lightweight 357's. Then, down from the snow fields of Sun Valley comes the "Master of Ceremonies" himself, Hank Green and his helpmate Susan, and they proceed to set up a Vaquero display to (again) knock the socks off the observer....What, more you say?? Long guns? OldRugerman (Randy Graham) put up a 2 digit, a 3 digit, and a 4 digit flatbolt with explanations to boot, and then just to show-off, put 3 rare 77/22's up to complete a display in a mountain painted background that looked great before he put six rare Rugers in it!! What? More? Matt Jones, usually known for his nice long guns, put out a display of Ruger's P series and even had some blown up so you could see all the fancy inards!! More?? How about a Pretty girl named Kim with all the 44 Magnum guns Ruger stuffed the cartridge in? They were laid out in a setting of Elk sheds that she collected behind her place!! More? Go around the isle and Dennis Collingwood, Don Garlitz, Shawn Lee, Steve Adamson, Randy Graham, myself and Hank all had Rugers and parts for sale. You could have started a fine collection right there!! I tell ya, if you are not braving the January weather for this one, you are missing a good one!! Then we go eat ourselves into a beef stupor and give cool stuff away....RB

Terry T

Buckeye
:D , :D, :D, :D, and :D !!
All I can say is WOW! and THANK YOU!!
It really is "icing on the cake" of spending a fun weekend with a bunch of great folks.
Terry T (AKA G.M.)

Chief 101

Hunter
It has cooled down a little since you all were here!
You'll did a bang up job...thanks!!