.44 Keith bullets FS WV

Help Support Ruger Forum:

harles dawson

Single-Sixer
.44 Keith bullets. These are from a 429421 Lyman mold. They weigh 253 grains,are lubed with LBT commercial lube, sized .430 and 12-14 BHN. I have 5 boxes of 300 each for $50.95to your door per box. Post an I'll take it here and send me a PM for payment info. Thanks for looking. Harles

://s42.photobucket.com/user/harlesdawson/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps46794e30.jpg.html]
image_zps46794e30.jpg
[/URL]

Srb08

Single-Sixer
Harles:
I finally had an opportunity to shoot some of the .41 and .45 bullets I got from you. Both shot great.
I'll take a box of the .44's.

Don't worry, it's just after Christmas, folks are still recovering from spending money they didn't have, to buy stuff they didn't want, for people they don't like.

dcl

Bearcat
Sign me up for a box Harles. I sure like the .45 colt bullets you have sent me. I'm still patiently waiting for you to cast up some heavy .357 for us. I will put a check in the mail in the morning. Happy new year! Dcl

harles dawson

Single-Sixer
Thanks for the good reports, and for the orders guys. Steve, my wife told me I should've waited a while after Christmas. I'd already placed the ad before she told me though. LOL. Harles

SweetWilliam

Buckeye
I have some & they are great bullets.
Maybe between you & Lynn the market got flooded for a bit.
I'm sure they'll sell.
Happy New Year.

wvjoetc

Single-Sixer
Hey Harles,
I hope you and your family had a good Holiday Season. I did get a chance to shoot the Super 14 Tender mid December and it shot very good. I have some more loaded up and if we get a decent day I'm going to put some more down range. Thanks buddy,

rchery59

Bearcat
Harles, I assume you have taken over Lynn's casting operation since he retired. If you are 1/2 the caster he was I would be interested in some 357 Kieth bullets myself. Lynn is a class act, just follow his lead, you will do well my friend.

harles dawson

Single-Sixer
rchery59 said:
Harles, I assume you have taken over Lynn's casting operation since he retired. If you are 1/2 the caster he was I would be interested in some 357 Kieth bullets myself. Lynn is a class act, just follow his lead, you will do well my friend.
Lynne is my mentor, and a class act for sure. I'll be posting some 358429's in the near future. Thanks much. Harles

harles dawson

Single-Sixer
harles dawson said:
Sorry Mike. These bullets drop from the mold at just over .430. Great for accuracy, I've been taught, but maybe not for a bore that requires .431.
Hello Mike
I've checked and found a .431 sizer die. I have a 260 grain Keith bullet that I can size to .431. I can't send you a picture on my I-Pad. PM me with your cell number and I'll text you a picture. It's a true Keith bullet with the wider front driving band. Harles

adam12

Single-Sixer
Harles - Love the bullets I've bought from you so far. I'll take a box of these.

Thanks - adam12 aka

Marc Adamchek
47 Mazarin Street
Indian Orchard MA 01151

I'll now send a pm

newrugersafan

Single-Sixer
Hello Harles

I'd like to get a box sized at .431 as long as it's a true Keith with a flat base. You don't have to send a picture.
PM me your address and cost and I'll get a P.M.O. on the way. I'm not in a hurry to get the bullets just send them when you get to it.

Thanks Mike

adam12

Single-Sixer
Harles, I couldn't find your address could you please provide it so I can send you the check I promised yesterday? If you wish, you can follow up on the pm I started yesterday. Many Thanks - adam,12