2 guns bought and net gain = 0

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Huhwhat?

Blackhawk
The second gun I bought was an ASM 1849 Colt . The first gun I picked up was a 2011 manufacture Ruger Blackhawk .357/9mm Convertible. It has the original box/paperwork, including the empty case still in the sealed envelope. If it's been fired, it hasn't been much. Pics later this week.

However, my daughter finally fired my Super Blackhawk and fell in love with it. And my wife claimed my NAA mini-revolver.

Sigh...

mill428

Bearcat
I would absolutely be on cloud nine if my wife and daughter wanted to claim one of my guns! One, I would have the justification to get a few more :D and two, I would have someone else to share my hobby (obsession) with. Since my son went to college, I have had no one to shoot with, or even talk about them. Although my daughter, who is 16, came home from school the other day and asked me if we could go out and shoot - I nearly fainted! As soon as I recovered, I grabbed a few of my .22's and we went immediately down to the little shooting range I have set up on our place. We spent an hour or so plinking. It was priceless! Now I need to get her out with my single six :D

Craig

BlkHawk73

Hunter
You made a big gain. You gained smiles on their faces and additional time with them at the range. That's better than simply adding another gun to your own hand. :)

mattusmc45

Bearcat
Huhwhat? said:
The second gun I bought was an ASM 1849 Colt . The first gun I picked up was a 2011 manufacture Ruger Blackhawk .357/9mm Convertible. It has the original box/paperwork, including the empty case still in the sealed envelope. If it's been fired, it hasn't been much. Pics later this week.

However, my daughter finally fired my Super Blackhawk and fell in love with it. And my wife claimed my NAA mini-revolver.

Sigh...

Where is the problem? Lol!

Huhwhat?

Blackhawk
Here is the cased 1849...

IMG_2299-small_zps0788d070.jpg

Timber Wolf

Single-Sixer
Huhwhat? said:
Actually, the Colt 1849 pocket pistol is going to be an anniversary gift for the wife.

Uh, are you planning on any more anniversaries with this same woman after you give her that as an anniversary present? :?:

Huhwhat?

Blackhawk
Gave it to her last night. She loved it. This is the third gun I've given her for our anniversary. The others were a Walther P22 and a Ruger 10/22. That's her holding the box in the picture.