1957 RST4

Help Support Ruger Forum:

daveg.inkc

Hunter
0FHRrLlm.jpg
0FHRrLll.jpg

daveg.inkc

Hunter
Thanks,, walked into LGS, clerk handed me this Ruger, with a $190.00 price tag. Could not get wallet out fast enough. I just said, "Please start paper work!"http://i.imgur.com/gi9TzHyl.jpg,
6PjwnIAl.jpg
gi9TzHyl.jpg

daveg.inkc

Hunter
Thanks Contender, I'd say this is 98-99% No blue loss, a small scratch on top like someone used knife tip to extract a F T F. Other than that, that was my birth year, so I had to have it.

chet15

Hawkeye
daveg.inkc said:
They are not very good pictures

That's interesting. Not sure how that would happen since it doesn't look like the rest of the rollmark is doubled.
Maybe the rollmark was almost off the grid when the receiver was marked the first time?
Not sure.
Chad

daveg.inkc

Hunter
I posted about this when I first got it. Did not notice in gun store. I saw it when I took apart to clean. It comes apart easy. Reassemble in 30 seconds. That day at store, dealer showed me how Mark IV work. This went back together just as fast.

daveg.inkc

Hunter
chet15 said:
daveg.inkc said:
They are not very good pictures

That's interesting. Not sure how that would happen since it doesn't look like the rest of the rollmark is doubled.
Maybe the rollmark was almost off the grid when the receiver was marked the first time?
Not sure.
Chad
You are right Chet,, has an extra "C" Maybe "C"'s were cheap in '57,,,,,