10/22 tactical???

Help Support Ruger Forum:

A side note that has nothing to do with this thread but does to the 'old days'... and I think that cap pistol I'm holding. My father wanted a new holster with belt for his S&W 38 ... he and I road to a gun shop 12 miles south in Aiken S.C. They had one but it was more money that my father had on him... this was back in 1960 or so... So, on the way home we swing by the 5&10 to pick me up a little something... there in the toy department was that cap pistol ... in a very good leather holster with belt and loops for 38s for probably about 2 or 3 bucks, I don't remember. My father bought the pistol for me and kept the holster and added a little leather to the belt so it would fit. He still has the 38 and that holster.

LarryH

Single-Sixer
Just my 2 cents but I think that the 10/22T (target) sales are down and Tactical is all the rage now. So, why not take the same action and barrel, throw it in a black Hogue stock, price it more than the laminated target stocked 10/22T and call it tactical? I have several 10/22T stocks that command higher prices than the hogue stock and in my opinion are a whole lot better stock. As I said, just my 2 cents.
LarryH