Single-Sixer
Mike J":c8rdqpgl said:
Okay how about this then. We say
No Rimfires-Centerfire Only
Then say we make the barrel length division
3 1/2" inches & up
Everything below 3 1/2"
That way it is pretty much everything from a compact up in one division
subcompacts & mouseguns in the other & leave it at that.

Seems reasonable to me .... let's do it :wink:

Mike J

Hunter
It may be the end of this week or first of next week before I get to go shoot but I will try to post something by the end of next week. If it's okay with ya'all I may try to post one for my P-944 & my XD-40. I'm not under any illusion I'll be anywhere near winning this thing but it should be fun.

Texasgunner

Single-Sixer
Mike J":3l9gvuke said:
Naw-Tex. All you have to do is download the target & print it out on 8 1/2 X 11 copy paper-take it to the range-shoot 8 rounds at 15 yards without a rest-optics-or lasers-then take a picture of the target & post it back here. We will get to shoot against each other even though we don't get to go to the range together. Read the First Post.

OK- color me stoopid :oops:
I'll join in :lol:

Watch out tho----
I shoot better than i read :lol: :lol:

BuckJM53

Single-Sixer
kscott":c3ztdue2 said:
I'll pobably enter my new-to-me P93 and my SR9c if it's cool o enter two targets?
Since 1st prize is grins, giggles and the undying admiration of all your forum buddies, I don't see why not :lol:

Mike J

Hunter
I think thats fine Armed & KScott. I'm more interested in us having fun than anything else.

rds801

Bearcat
I was able to get out and shoot some targets today. These were shot with reloads.

Here's my Ruger P95 target. Really loving this gun. As long as I do my part, this gun is very accurate. What a bargain.
ruger_target.jpg

Here's my Hi-Point C9 target. Not too shabby for $150. Hi-Points are fun guns to shoot.
HiPoint_target.jpg

Mike J

Hunter
That is some good shooting rds801. The match is for 15 yards (45 feet). If you could I'd really like to see some targets shot at that range.

rds801

Bearcat
Mike J":1yv197qf said:
That is some good shooting rds801. The match is for 15 yards (45 feet). If you could I'd really like to see some targets shot at that range.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
LMAO. Sorry about that. I was so happy with myself. Will post the right targets when I get the time

BuckJM53

Single-Sixer
This is a tough target to see at 45' with old eyes :shock:. With that in mind, I took a crack at it with my P95 and my CZ 2075 Rami (3" barrel).
P95_45_may.jpg

CZ_RAMI_45_may.jpg

EdgeSR9

Bearcat
BuckJM53":361p8z58 said:
This is a tough target to see at 45' with old eyes :shock:. With that in mind, I took a crack at it with my P95 and my CZ 2075 Rami (3" barrel).
P95_45_may.jpg

CZ_RAMI_45_may.jpg
Looks good,the guy is dead

BuckJM53

Single-Sixer
Mike J":1y3l04s0 said:
Looks like some good shooting to me Buck
Thanks Mike ... While the scores were close, the P95 grouped quite a bit better (the flyer in the 6 ring opened up the CZ group size to 3.25" vs the 2" group with the P95). I'll probably give it a go with my P345 next time out.

Mike J

Hunter
You shot better than I did Buck. I couldn't get my scanner to work so I took a pic. Shot it yesterday with my XD-40. This gun is a lot more accurate than I am.
DSCN0683.jpg

score is 56-The long hole at the bottom is 4 rounds. [/img]

Mike J

Hunter
After the first 4 I realized I was flinching & tried to correct or the group would have been really small.
I will try to shoot it with my P-944 this week. See if I can't do a little better. Yesterday things got kinda messed up & I stopped after shooting this target.

Edited to add-You & Rev are right I should have picked a different target.