Paul Harrell: Aguila Super Maximum vs CCI Meateater vs CCI Stinger using 10/22 rifle & MKII pistol

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gunzo

Hunter
I like this guy & some of his theories about self defense & alertness, but starting to think that his 22 LR comparisons, for both accuracy & velocity variations are a waste of time.

This vid? Several fliers were clearly his fault & he did admit to a couple. It would take a washed out barrel &/or terrible ammo to shoot that bad at 25 yds. He simply wasn't set up well for such a test & rushed it to sloppiness.

His velocity test per length of barrel that was shown sometime back was performed with 3 or 4 different guns, that didn't divulge a thing. The same barrel must be tested to form a baseline & then shortened an inch or so at a time & retested. Not only that, but all done the same day. The only way for a conclusive test. I was going to say something when that vid was shown but decided not to. Then the so called accuracy comparison test shows up with equally poor procedures & that's when I decided to speak up.

Cholo

Staff member
That was a very poor video when many re so much better. At least he finally used an external mic. What took him so long?

He said that his 25 yd. groups were high because the rifle was sighted in at 50 yds. Huh? :unsure:

Latest posts