New 10/22

Help Support Ruger Forum:

My gun dealer ordered this from Davidsons for me wednesday. I picked it up this morning, went out on the back porch and fired a magazine full to test for function. Worked perfectly just as I figured. Now I have 9 10-22's. I only bought it because it has a 16 inch stainless barrel. I have 2 backpacker takedowns that have stainless 16 inch barrels but you don't ever see regular ones with that barrel. I don't care for the camouflage but it will be changed right away. Now the fun begins.
20240210_091547.jpg
20240210_091538.jpg

bocash3

Bearcat
My gun dealer ordered this from Davidsons for me wednesday. I picked it up this morning, went out on the back porch and fired a magazine full to test for function. Worked perfectly just as I figured. Now I have 9 10-22's. I only bought it because it has a 16 inch stainless barrel. I have 2 backpacker takedowns that have stainless 16 inch barrels but you don't ever see regular ones with that barrel. I don't care for the camouflage but it will be changed right away. Now the fun begins.View attachment 39510View attachment 39511

Hi Sharp. Could you share the catalog number of this model??
Like yourself, I don't care for the camo, but I want another 10/22 with 16" barrel that has Standard fold-down sights.
I have a second Compact model on order but dislike the rear sight on that version.

THANKS! Bo in western NC

Hi Sharp. Could you share the catalog number of this model??
Like yourself, I don't care for the camo, but I want another 10/22 with 16" barrel that has Standard fold-down sights.
I have a second Compact model on order but dislike the rear sight on that version.

THANKS! Bo in western NC
Here ya go. Ruger Item # 31183. I actually ordered another one I liked it so well. I just looked on Davidsons and they have 16 left in stock. By the way I paid $390 total out the door for each one.
20240220_113958.jpg

Last edited:

bocash3

Bearcat
Perfect!! THANKS so much!
I have a 2005? Birch stock Compact version that lives permanently in back of Jeep. Love the short barrel but hate the rear sight style.
Just threw the 31183 at my dealer friend and asked him to stop looking for a compact. He orders from Davidsons regularly.

Thanks so much and have a great week.
Bo

bocash3

Bearcat
Thanks........... the K. word for camo pattern makes sense.

Already nailed one for $380 out the door when it comes. My dealer loves me!!
(In fact, he sold me my 2nd Springfield SA-35 on Saturday at dealer cost just
to move one.)

Latest posts