10-22 question

Help Support Ruger Forum:

bear007

Bearcat
The only current factory model I see with camo on the barrel is #01285, THE SHOOTING STORE DISTRIBUTOR EXCLUSIVE. If not this one they very well could have had a different dealer model.
1-3.jpg

AzShooter1

Single-Sixer
I've never seen one but that's possible. My bet is that a previous owner painted it. For $ 300 I'd probably by it as a project gun if everything is sound. Especially since it comes with optics.

bear007

Bearcat
The OP was asking about the stock, the action & the barrel all being camo, not just the stocks.

^^The ACU camo scheme was uniform over stock, barrel, and action. Even the flash hider was covered. The only part not coated was the $29.99 dot optic. This is why I think it was not factory applied.

flyboy

Bearcat
I have a 10/22 takedown on order. I looked at the web found one that was modified with a binary trigger. The video also has a modified trigger that is fully automatic. Probably not legal in many states but looking at this little 10/22 with a 25 round banana clip firing like a small machine gun in impressive if anything!

The ammo being used is important and quality CCI type is a must.

Still can not believe it is a 10/22

Hope it is okay to post here

flyboy

Bearcat
Have to say I never saw a 10/22 have this capability. Just with the banana clip and normal trigger it still a viable weapon

chet15

Hawkeye
I was in a gun and pawn shop (they sell both new and used guns) today and noticed a 10-22 that was 100% covered in ACU camo. Barrel, action, and stock. Is this a factory option or 'custom job'? Price was sort of OK @ $300 including a cheap dot optic.
Run the serial number on Ruger's serial number lookup page and let us know what it comes back as. There have been a few dozen different camos that are factory.
Chet15

Latest posts