OOPS I did it again…

Help Support Ruger Forum:

There are certain guns I like, but a good deal is a real closer. Between Christmas Day and today I bought two more. I virtually cannot miss a good deal. Christmas Day I met a guy and bought a S&W 640 in 357mag. Today I had to take my son to Anchorage for a small procedure. I found a Ruger SS SBH in 44 mag with 4-5/8" barrel. Around here they are very difficult to find and usually expensive. Is there a gun buyers anonymous??

Last edited:
There are certain guns I like, but a good deal is a real closer. Between Christmas Day and today I bought two more. I virtually cannot miss a good deal. Christmas Day I met a guy and bought a S&W 640 in 357mag. Today I had to take my son to Anchorage for a small procedure. I found a Ruger SS SBH in 44 mag with 4-5/8" barrel. Around her they are very difficult to find and usually expensive. Is there a gun buyers anonymous??
Good investment!!! Buy low sell higher!!! I too have that problem. A good deal on a S&W M&P 2.0 fell into my lap in the week prior to Christmas——MERRY CHRISTMAS to me!!! Lol
gramps

Here is Bear Paw Jack's acquisition... :cool:

154731015599180526.jpg

Last edited:

gnappi

Single-Sixer
There comes a day when you're faced with decisions, lose I cannot refuseagooddeal.itis because the safe is full, that or get a new safe!

Latest posts