Oh My Lord...THIS May Be Next On My List

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Note the disclaimer . . .

"Please Note!! Many of our pictures are stock photo's provided to us by the manufacturer and do not necessarily represent the actual item being purchased. Please verify this picture accurately reflects the product described by the title and description on this page before you place your order."

;)

freedomcosts

Single-Sixer
It is a great-looking gun, and I want one, too, but...try finding one. If Bud's has one in stock, and you really want one, I'd jump quick.

Volusianator

Bearcat
freedomcosts said:
It is a great-looking gun, and I want one, too, but...try finding one. If Bud's has one in stock, and you really want one, I'd jump quick.

I'm not at a spot where I can afford to buy one right now, and Gus's doesn't have any. It appeared to be a LE gun, so I don't know if I'll ever really find one, but man, that is one pretty weapon.

Nakanokalronin

Single-Sixer
I'm pretty sure that's a Talo Edition SR1911 since it looks 100% like one. Not sure why Bud's dosn't list it as a Talo but I've seen a few pop up on Gunbroker and the like.

A

Anonymous

Just another plain Jane 1911. The most boring and inaccurate handgun design ever. I prefer a gun I can carry loaded and uncocked.

Volusianator

Bearcat
Spectral said:
Just another plain Jane 1911. The most boring and inaccurate handgun design ever. I prefer a gun I can carry loaded and uncocked.

Well then spectral, take your closed mind and buy whatever you want, I never said you should get one, I said I thought it was beautiful, and I'm right. You can have your opinion and I'll have mine.

2wheeler

Bearcat
WOW...nice 1911. Been getting sick of them with all the 1911 hype of the centenial but that on is nice....

Ruger does alot of the talo editions to it seems. I have an LCP talo edition with the silver medallion on it...sweet. I like the gold best but wife and I compromised on the silver.

She actually said the GOLD on was...ready for it...GAY....