New Single Seven 327 Federal Magnum

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Rusty W

Single-Sixer
I'm in line for a 5-1/2" I hope. I called my dealer today and said they'd call him back when they're in stock. What big brother doesn't need a little brother.

And some'o these to go with.

I KNEW me buying a .32 H&R Single Six would cause Ruger to start making .32 Single Sixs again!

See "magical thinking" really works!!!!

(But a seven-shooter? Ain't that a Rooshian idea? On the 4th, yet.).

sheep.dog

Single-Sixer
this just made my month. very shortly I am going to be home after almost one year of no guns, no I'm not in prison-I'm in China. I've been looking for something "special"(i was thinking a .44) for my return, but now its a no brainer! I have not been so excited about a new gun in a long time!

mindustrial

Single-Sixer
I haven't been this excited about a new production gun since the 44 spl flat top, which rolled right into the .45 convertable flat top. I've got a 5 & 7 on my wish list at the lgs...

Jason, keep us posted on production & deliveries! You're a very very bad man. .....well at least Lipseys is.

JustsayMo

Single-Sixer
I've got my dealer looking out for a 5.5".

I didn't think a Single Six could get any better than my 32 H&R Mag 5.5"... A seven shot 5.5" in 327 is better than I could have even imagined. I can't wait to get my hands on one.

wildwilly

Bearcat
I know the MSRP is $659 What would you consider a fair out the door price I'am going to call a couple dealers on Lipseys list and order one just wondering what everyone thinks?

32shooter

Blackhawk
Stopped by LGS today and ordered mine. Went with the 4 5/8 model. Should be the perfect packin pistol. Didn't sound to encouraging though as he said he has been waiting on a Shopkeeper for quite sometime. Oh well, will wait and see. And if one pops up before he gets one in I might end up with two.

chet15

Hawkeye
Noticed the sn of the gun on the Ruger program was 816-00530, a 5-1/2".
And I will say that rear sight looked hideous!!! It wasn't a standard Ruger looking sight...it didn't fit the top rear of the frame very well at all!
Chet15

louiethelump

Buckeye
Was it that awful Hi Viz sight they have been putting on the single tens and nines? First thing I did with my single ten was take that horrible sight set off and put metal sights back on it. :evil: