LC9 back to the factory

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Eaglejet

Bearcat
Well, after about 500 rds and trying to love this gun, its going back to the factory. The front sight keeps coming loose, the back sight comes loose, and I'm getting considerable wear on the frame near the feed ramp. Anybody know if the link to Ruger CEO is still on the website? Can't seem to find it

Viking Queen

Blackhawk
Here you go.

Tell the CEO on right side of this page.

http://ruger.com/resources/tellTheCEO.html

I'm sure that Ruger will resolve all your issues with your LC9. Sorry to hear of your troubles. I love mine and have had no issues to date.

Best of Luck, Viking Queen

Eaglejet

Bearcat
Thanks for the link-I too love mine. I seem to be abnormal and actually like the trigger. Trying not to get on the shield bandwagon. I've got a lot of ruger products but this is the first one going back, it will be a test of how they do.

Viking Queen

Blackhawk
I, too, like the trigger on the LC9. Probably because I have limited "gun" experience in general and the only other gun I own and have shot is my LCR. So I have nothing to use as a comparison to the LC9.

As a beginner 2 yrs ago I got some excellent advice to try the LCR because of the trigger that it has. Then I got hooked and acquired the LC9 when they became available.

From what I read here on the forum I'm confident that Ruger will make good for you with the LC9. Let us know how it works out for you.

Viking Queen

Eaglejet

Bearcat
Well I sent them an email 2 days ago, got a response from them about 2 hours after they opened this morning, I happened to call when they opened, got right through, and they are shipping a slide no questions asked. In fact, they even made a follow up phone call. Kudos to customer service. He says the front sights on the new ones are installed differently to correct the problem

Eaglejet

Bearcat
Got my new slide and a prepaid envelope to send the old one back. Took about a week and a half. Parts guy said it was taking a little longer since they were taking them directly off the line. Time for a range trip...