Boise Show Results on Page 5

Help Support Ruger Forum:

circlergrugers

Vaquero
Here we go the show packet. We still have a few Display tables available if anyone else would like one. Hank
IMG_1095.jpg

ubme

Bearcat
Hank I too received my packet and will return it asap. This is a very nice packet you put together.

Greg, I will have a co-pilot with me and we'll both have prime rib.

208packinheat

Single-Sixer
Mine was on its way to you a few days ago, suspect you received OK. thanks, lookin' forward to this event, my first!

Matt

circlergrugers

Vaquero
I'll be closing in on a table count for the Show promoter soon, and with Christmas and New Years closing in quickly I would like an answer for those that received packets and not responded, OR anyone else that may still be interested in receiving one, so all that want a table will have what is needed.
I have responses from: Matt, Wayne, Greg, Terry, Dave, Dennis, Karl, Shawn. Anyone else we still have tables available. Thanks, Hank

Terry T

Buckeye
WOW! less than a month away - better get going on my display! :D
Looking forward to seeing everyone again!
Terry T

circlergrugers

Vaquero
OK, any last requests on tables or anything for show as I have to get back to the Promoter with a table count in the next couple of days. Trade tables?? Last minute Displays? added tables? I will let the Promoter know my count on Thursday. Thanks and looking forward to a great show. Hank

Terry T

Buckeye
Hank,
I think Dennis and I would like to be next to each other on the wall. I also think we'd both like electric power.
Hopefully the snow won't get in our way. :shock:
Thanks, see ya'll soon! :D
Terry T

lovemydals

Buckeye
Hank,

A wall table next to Terry T will be fine. However, I do not need power.

Now, lets keep our fingers crossed that the snow stays away that weekend.

lmd

208packinheat

Single-Sixer
circlergrugers, Happy New Year! I note that some have requested a wall. Not knowing what to expect, I too would like a wall, as I have a backboard to set up and would like it backed up against a wall if possible. thanks for considering my request. I ordered up two tables. I look forward to meeting you, this should be fun.

Matt

Terry T

Buckeye
Weather is looking like it might even be warmer than last year! :shock:
Looking like it's a go!! :D
Terry T