Boise Show Results on Page 5

Help Support Ruger Forum:

RugerBoi

Single-Sixer
:D Hey fellow Ruger Nuts!! I checked at Lindey's for Hank and they said even though we were somewhat rowdy last year...they would have us back in their "backroom". They did say if we are ordering off the menu on Saturday night, they'd like a nose count on how many are wanting Prime Rib, "Their specialty" so they would cook plenty for us!!!MMM I'm in on the Cow!! RB

RugerBoi said:
:D Hey fellow Ruger Nuts!! I checked at Lindey's for Hank and they said even though we were somewhat rowdy last year...they would have us back in their "backroom". They did say if we are ordering off the menu on Saturday night, they'd like a nose count on how many are wanting Prime Rib, "Their specialty" so they would cook plenty for us!!!MMM I'm in on the Cow!! RB

Lucky for me, as Prime Rib happens to be my favorite! :wink:

WAYNO.

RugerBoi said:

I guess I could choke down some Prime Rib............. 8)

RugerBoi

Single-Sixer
:shock: :shock: Hey wait just a dad blame minute here....aint this the same crowd I saw eating their way through a small crab boat load last year at the WAC??? I guess if we get you Westcoasters out of that salt air the beef sounds pretty good!!! RB

Terry T

Buckeye
Planning on being there - Good Lord will'n and the creeks don't rise (or the snow flies too much) - might as well have the Prime Rib, end cut please. :D
Terry T

RugerBoi

Single-Sixer
:D I can see the writing on the grease in the pan....I'll tell the Lindey's owner to scorch up a full size one and tell him if there are left-overs I'll buy em and suffer the loss of those peanut-butter sandwiches that SWWBO thinks I "need". RB Hey, you Westcoasters, I've looked all over here for nice #1's, but I missed the last show to go watch those pushy Broncos run, pass, throwup all over the Vandals, then go whitetail scaring with my son and son-in-law...gotta still be some lurkin around(#1's) kids got the deer...Hey! I see a newby face with a cool quote from big John on here. Can't wait to meet a new Ruger Face!! Be sure and get in ours at the show and introduce yourself. RB

RugerBoi

Single-Sixer
:D Hey Dennis, I talked to Hank yesterday and he sounded like he was face down in a pile of Vaqueros and Kelley Kimbro posters but I'm pretty sure he said he was getting those out after Thanksgiving. RB

RugerBoi

Single-Sixer
:shock: :D Wowzers, just got the mail and the 2011 Boise Ruger Collectors Display Show packet that Hank and Susan put out is a collectible by it's self! Nice Hank & Susan! It has inspired me to dig out some more of the accumulation for a table! Those who saw last year's show missed some of the best quality displays I've seen from the WAC to Tulsa. I only hope I can come up with something that will fit in with the likes of the past. RB

Terry T

Buckeye
Mine arrived yesterday. Made my motel reservations today. Now I just have to get a table reservation back to Hank and start the anti-snow dance and sacrifices! :shock:
Terry T