Anyone seen the KIMBER revolver???

Help Support Ruger Forum:

The trigger guard looks awful small for my full sized trigger finger, grip is tiny too but that will be easy to change at some point. I have an LCR and an SP101 so I'll probably hold the Kimber but will never buy one.

I wonder if it will have a couple of prepaid return shipping
labels packed in the first 500-1000 production guns?
I know, you can tell I really like Kimber.
Dave

Kimber makes good stuff should be very nice kinda exited to see what the congered up.

This is it I could not open Kimbers page Guns& Ammo has this.

http://www.gunsandammo.com/shot-show-2016/first-look-kimber-k6s-revolver/

skipper49

Single-Sixer
I hope it's as good as it looks. More gun makers and more guns is very good for us.
I see a handsome little revolver there. Can't wait to examine one.

Skip

skipper49

Single-Sixer
It looks to be a nicely ramped sight. How's it going to "catch" on anything?
And also, the SP101 is not terrible to shoot .357's from, so assuming good grip design, I would expect this one to handle full power loads also. And while we certainly can't tell from a picture, this revolver SEEMS to have a well designed grip.
Let's wait and let a few folks get their hands on a few. As for me, after being at this thing for many(!) decades, GOOD new guns still excite me.

Skip

For those that like sharp stinging recoil

Says it is all stainless and 23 ounces. That's not all that light compared to some of the Lightweight and Ultra Lightweight revolvers out there. I carried a S&W M296 in .44 Special for years and years, that one weighs 18.5 ounces.

I'm sure it will be a handful with a max .357 Magnum load but it has to be a heck of a lot easier to control than the S&W M340 Sc. 12 ounces. I will shoot those with .38 Specials but even one .357 Magnum with stock grips is no fun at all. Makes the web of your hand sting like somebody smacked it with a hammer.

Gregg

sliclee

Single-Sixer
Shame on you all, you chased it away, its hiding, shaking some where,what'd I do wrong,poor thing.
The what looked like that over sized rubber grip, under trigger guard, to make up.
Saves parts, no hammer, hardware, can't be better than my sp 101 357 with FP load.
Closest to mine was the smith LW $$$

k22fan

Blackhawk
There are darn few small snub noses that you can readily zero in and, after they become available, add night sights to. That is the only justification I can think of for paying the price of a long barreled big bore sporting revolver for this snub.