30 Carbine shock and awe

Help Support Ruger Forum:

don44

Hunter
Chief 101":3khkd3mr said:
DA_TriggR4Ruger":3khkd3mr said:
This is interesting. Never heard of a .30 carbine blackhawk before. It uses like m1 carbine ammo? Please tell me more.

Here you go, this is an OM 30 Carbine that shoots lights out. Factory or surplus ammo makes alot of fire and noise so I roll my own ammo, and, that makes this thing a pleasure to play with or to hunt with.
Chief aka Maxx Load

Nice looking revolver Chief.

Cherokee

Single-Sixer
DA_TriggR4Ruger - If I still lived in Coppell, I'd let you shoot one of mine. Had at lest one since they came out. A real fun little cartridge. I load mine mild to wild. These 30 Carbine Ruger's also have spare cylinders in 32-20 for variety:

Ruger32WCFPair001.jpg

tortuga

Bearcat
Go shoot on a humid night, just as the sun disappears, but there's still light. You'll have fire going out the barrel and sideways from the cylinder/barrel gap.

Hugh

Buckeye
In taking someone to the range for the first time I wouldn't want to show them shock and awe. I would show them about shooting. The first time I took someone to the range was to present them with a box of parts so they could see how harmless they were. I showed them how to assemble those parts into a pistol, and then we went to the range. It worked, and usually works every time.

Colonel Daddy

Buckeye
Hugh":y90ieyh4 said:
In taking someone to the range for the first time I wouldn't want to show them shock and awe. I would show them about shooting. The first time I took someone to the range was to present them with a box of parts so they could see how harmless they were. I showed them how to assemble those parts into a pistol, and then we went to the range. It worked, and usually works every time.
Great idea!!!

mrkurtz

Bearcat
My son is 19 and we've gone shooting in the past, he just never had much interest in it. I'm trying to do a little marketing, trying to think what would catch his attention.

Latest posts