New Standard Manufacturing SA

Help Support Ruger Forum:

pjv

Bearcat
I wonder if Standard Manufacturing bought their manufacturing equipment and talent from the old USFA out of Hartford. After all New Britain is right next door and the firearms look top notch, just as the USFA's were.

BDM1

Single-Sixer
Yea, i never heard of that company, but it sure looks like a good revolver. I went to their website, and the price is a premium, but i guess what you would expect for that kind of quality. I hope they are able to make a go of it and stay in business. I think of several other companies that put out a decent gun but weren't around very long. The more manufacturers, the better! I wish them great luck.

montegomx70

Single-Sixer
i believe they are run by connecticut shotgun manufacturing co. they make very high quality shotguns they also make a very cool coler case hardened 1911.

Hondo44

Hawkeye
koos,

It's gorgeous. Your the first new owner of one that I know of. I've been dying to know it it's Colt size or the slightly larger USFA size.

Would you mind measuring the diameter of the cylinder with a caliper? That will tell the tale.

Seems incongruous that they're manuf in CT; not a gun friendly state.

Thx,
Jim