New Ruger PC9 AVAILABILITY

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gc70

Bearcat
I received a "now in stock" email notice today from GrabaGun; by the time I checked the website 46 minutes later, they had already sold whatever number they had.

rangerbob

Buckeye
They are selling like hotcakes and Ruger has not even shown them at the SHOT show yet. Certainly, all of the on line videos could not have hurt sales. Looks like Ruger has a WINNER on their hands. Bob! BTW, I'm still waiting on Sports South to get some in so that I can get one. :(

djw54

Single-Sixer
gunman42782 said:
I bought one from KY Gun Co about two weeks ago, and the lady told me that they had 50 of them in stock. I just checked their website, and they are showing it as out of stock! Of course, they do on-line sales too, but that's a lot of rifles sold in two weeks. Show's there is definitely a market for it. Guess it depends on how well it sells after the new wears off.

Kygunco has a pretty good internet presence. When I got email notice of them having it in stock, they were gone within hours. The Vortex sight combo for an extra $140(?) is a pretty good deal, whenever they get the rifle back in stock.

Meanwhile, I've got my name with a couple of LGS for when they get them.

patjmc

Bearcat
They are starting to show up in Central Ohio but are gone in a couple of hours. Gonna have to be quick for a while, till things settle down.