RugerForum.com

This is a Ruger Firearms enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent Sturm Ruger & Company Inc. of Southport, CT.
It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:32 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:06 pm 
Bearcat

I have the RART stainless in .22 Mag and it is one heck of an accurate rifle. Best ammo is Federal Premium V-Shok (30 gr. Speer TNT). I plan to use this rifle a lot this winter calling fox. .22-250AI and .556 are a little to rough on fox. Wife bought a FoxPro electronic call for my birthday, I'm looking forward to using it. Anyway, this rifle is extremely accurate. But of course, I'm younger than most of you so that may be the reason. Heck, I'm only 62! Also newly retired. I've spent the past 50 years looking for the perfect job and finally found it, and I'm really good at it!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:51 am 
Buckeye

Doug in Alaska wrote:
I have the RART stainless in .22 Mag and it is one heck of an accurate rifle. Best ammo is Federal Premium V-Shok (30 gr. Speer TNT). I plan to use this rifle a lot this winter calling fox. .22-250AI and .556 are a little to rough on fox. Wife bought a FoxPro electronic call for my birthday, I'm looking forward to using it. Anyway, this rifle is extremely accurate. But of course, I'm younger than most of you so that may be the reason. Heck, I'm only 62! Also newly retired. I've spent the past 50 years looking for the perfect job and finally found it, and I'm really good at it!!!!!

thanks for the feedback
congrats on your new job! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:46 pm 
Bearcat

Thank you Merle!