thought i was done for the year till this came along

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I've got a 6 1/2" blue version that shoots like a little rifle. Thanks for the tip on the Plinkers--I've used them in .32-20s and will try them in the .32 H&R.

If they work well, I'll also try the lightest Barnes .308 "unleaded" bullet to see if I can use them for in our "Condor" zone. If they are too long for the SS cylinder, I'll try loading them in .32 S&W Long cases. May not be possible to get enough velocity to open them up in the little case and revolver, but worth a try for when I'm "in the Zone" and need to pack a handgun instead of my Contender Carbine.

I STILL love .32s!!!! "Pack a .32 gun, jus' fo' fun" like that Bad, Bad LeRoy Brown!

JOHNNY WACKO

Blackhawk
Funny you never see anyone do it with the other 32s just the H+R Mag.But it should work in any 32 ,,you would think.
let us know how that works out mike.

a 32/20 cylinder would be nice with the rifle in 32/20 to boot

adam12

Single-Sixer
I love my Browning Model 53 (re-make of the Winchester) limited edition in 32.20. It's a nifty little cartridge, I imagine poppin' some off from a revolver would be a hoot. Shooting them from a lever action is such a gas!

JOHNNY WACKO

Blackhawk
I have a old colt lightning in the 32/20 and it's fun to shoot.I have only put 1 box of ammo through it since i got it about a year back.A friend had it here shooting it and forgot it on the bench when he left.he had about 5 other guns with him. Then he got a dui and sold it to me for $400 with the rite to buy it back when i die. I have about 10 of his grand father guns here with the same deal.and a few i just bought straight out.he has been shooting with me since he was like 15.his pap had the army surplus store here for years,got shot in a hold up in Mexico and got up and returned fire and they came back and killed him.that was like 1982 and they still have guns in crates from his store. I have the same deal with 6 other guys too.I HATE TO SEE SOME 1 SELL OFF THERE FAMILIES GUNS i have a special book i keep there # in hope my kin holds up there end when i go...