New Single Six in .327 Fed Mag!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Green Frog

Single-Sixer
41manor44 said:
Hope they make it to my area. When Ruger was building the 327 on the Blackhawk frame I didn't see one. I do shoot the GP and SP and have plenty of Starline and Federal brass. Right now bullets are a little scarce here with only 85 XTPs available. I'll be on the lookout for one.

If you really want to get the most out of your 327 FM (in any platform) you really need to get into the wonderful world of bullet casting. I have moulds now ranging from about 95 grains to 125 grains and there isn't much the 327 can do that needs a bullet I can't make for myself. The 327 is a bullet caster's dream!

Froggie

meister mash

Bearcat
I put money down on a 4 5/8 today. Man I can hardly wait. A cast 100gr bullet and a little over 2 gr of powder. Or that's what I have loaded for my old smith. 32 longs. For hot rodding I have the Blackhawk in 327. This little guy is gonna be sweet.

Green Frog

Single-Sixer
You guys are killin' me here! If you keep it up I'm gonna have to buy one of these Lipsey guns in self defense (after I promised myself I wouldn't.) Of course I know I don't need another 327, but then again, what does "need" have to do with anything. Be strong, little frog, be strong! ;)

Froggie

AKDRSS

Single-Sixer
If any were shipped Jason would of posted it. Typical Ruger delays.
Ruger NEVER delivers any new product when they say they will.

Jason at Lipsey's

Single-Sixer
First shipment of 5.5" guns are shipping today. They look great. 4-5/8" guns will be coming pretty soon and 7.5" guns after that. We didn't get all of the 5.5" models yet and will have more coming in with the other barrel lengths as well.

Big Old Boy

Hunter
My dealer just told me mine will be here today or Fri. I won't have the funds till the first but I can visit with it. The dealer also has a 300 blk American on the way.

Rclark

Hunter
Here is the post on the other Ruger forum : http://rugerforum.net/ruger-single-action/106207-single-six-7-actually-327-fed-mag-8.html#post1511680

Looks like they are real... Now to see if our dealer gets one in...

mag318

Bearcat
This is going to give this great calibre a well deserved boost. I have a 4 3/4" on order and can't wait to get it whenever it shows up.

R77PA

Single-Sixer
Talk to one of the guys at the dealer I go to. They are only getting one right now of the 5.5in. I was the one who told tham about it but not sure if I am going to get it as now there is a multiple people asking for them. Just hope the dealer does not put it on gunbroker. Than I will never get one.